He had just woke up, and hadn’t even had time to prove it, and hadn’t had time to put it into action. Must he end it?

It took Archibald a full ten seconds to get back to his mind. He moved his stiff fingers and looked down through the mail to see if there was any information about the woman. —Although he doesn’t know why to watch.

The light screen slides, and then a long series of “hahahahahahaha” appears.

Archibald: “………”

Archibald froze for a moment, his fingers became more flexible, and pulled the mail to the end. Then I saw what Monta “hahaha” said.

[Do you feel familiar? Not impressed friends? Then let Mr. Monta reveal the secret for you-look at the background behind Damei, is that golden totem familiar? ? 】

Archibald froze, and returned to look at the background in the photo. The background was blurred, but he would not admit it. That was his totem for adulthood, which his father and father made in person, and it was unprecedentedly huge, so he was very impressed.

But Archibald’s brain was not enough at this time, so he was just a little confused-at his adult ceremony, he was invited by himself. Although there were many people, he was sure he had never seen this woman.

Who is this

Archibald continued to read Monta’s email with doubt.

[Read it, hahahaha! Yang Yang released this photo on the live broadcast, and now let Lott crazy change the background of this photo on the entire network. Fortunately, I secretly saved a copy in advance to leave you evidence. Hey, Colonel Byrd, what’s it like to be Yang Yang’s wife? Yang Yang said you are still pregnant with his child ~~]

The lines in the words are filled with the cries waiting to be eaten.

Archibald: “………”

So that woman is him? ?

Archibald turned to look at the “big beauty” again, and left the long-haired flower dress, only looking at the words …

It really is him.

Archibald: “………”

Although it is not clear what is going on, it is not really a woman who is really nice.

Archibald exhaled a long breath, and due to the intense pain and tension just now, each of his nerves was tightened. This suddenly cleared the alarm, and he felt a sense of weakness all over his body.

With the loud sound of the heart falling back to his original place, he felt the anger of the email beside Monta for the rest of his life after the disaster. ——Although he knows, Monta did not intentionally sell Guanzi.

but.

In short, he will go to the health area and talk to Monta first.

Archibald propped his hand on the car, eased the ups and downs, and then looked at the “big beauty” and went to oil rabbit to watch the live broadcast that was turned off before.

When seeing Yang Yang saying “I am married, this is my wife”, Archibald not only did not have the anger of changing the photo into a dress, but also showed a happy smile.