Archibald: “………”

Back, the shameless Yang Yang who he is familiar with.

Archibald tilted his head and quickly calmed down. Then he let go of his tail and said sternly to Yang Yang, “Did you know the close of a beast-shaped tail, this kind of intimate move is to ask … Anyway, you are not allowed to kiss my tail again.”

Courtship, of course Yang Yang knows.

But Yang Yang had to pretend to be stupid.

Yang Yang: “Okay, I’ll play with others later. Speaking of, I haven’t tried touching other people’s tails. One of these I will ask Monta to let me touch it to see how sensitive his tail is.”

Archibald’s pupils shrank, and he immediately refuted, “No!”

Yang Yang was startled and looked at Archibald in shock.

Archibald was also stunned, as if frightened by his sudden anger.

Yang Yang’s heart was like a mirror, and he asked, “Are you angry?”

Archibald paused before saying, “Before the child is born, don’t be too close to others. Otherwise it will–“

“Identify others as it's das.”

Yang Yang took Archibald’s words, sighed, and then reached out and touched his belly. “Okay, you cub, come out quickly, the big dad wants to touch someone’s tail to play.”

Archibald: “………”

Just then, Monta came up.

Monta looked helpless: “Bird, you should go back to the patrol. If you don’t leave, our store will be overwhelmed by tourists.”

Archibald looked back at Monta, glanced over Monta’s waist and belly, his face was cold.

Monta: “???”

But in the end, Archibald didn’t say anything, took the cape and strode away.

Yang Yang didn’t go to send it, but slowly evoked a shallow smile, like the loving Jiang Taigong who was fishing.

Monta was aggressive, he looked at the back of Archibald’s departure, and looked at Yang Yang, uncertainly asked: “Did Byrd just stare at me just now?”

Yang Yang: “Yes.”

Monta: “… What have you done again?”

Yang Yang walked to the window, just to see the back of Archibald walking out of the shop door, angrily, his tail forgot to put in the cloak, tightened the scale armor, and bent into an arc full of strength.

Yang Yang’s smile was deepened by two points: “Oh, I used you as a bait.”

Monta: “… can’t you change your personal identity?”

Although he and Byrd were friends since young, but this days during anumber of times, the friendship boat almost have been flipped.

After Yang Yang watched Archibald’s car leave, he looked back at Monta and smiled: “No one can bear the Duke’s cold eyes except you. What to do if you are scared?”