“Ok.”

Archibald looked a little bit, and grinned at the corner of his mouth.

Then he released the soul power and fed it to the warm soul in a stunned way. Two seconds later, the released soul power was held, and then the tingling sensation of sucking came.

“It ate.”

Archibald was very happy and looked up and smiled at Yang Yang—yesterday he thought the child didn’t like him anymore.

Yang Yang looked at Archibald’s smile and followed with a smile: “I said yesterday that it was just not hungry. It likes you very much. I can feel it.”

Archibald’s eyes softened, and his fingers rubbed lightly on Yang Yang’s skin, as if touching the child’s body.

Yang Yang’s body was stiff, and she coughed, “Duke, it's itchy.”

Archibald froze. He looked up at Yang Yang for unknown reasons, and then reacted after two seconds. He suddenly felt awkward and wanted to retract his hand, but the child was too attracted to his feeding.

After a brief silence, Archibald’s ears turned slightly red: “Sorry, I didn’t notice.”

Yang Yang looked at Archibald’s ears, and a little devil began to jump in his heart.

He looks cute like this…

Yang Yang looked back and laughed, “It’s okay, I’ll touch your tail later, it’s fair.”

Archibald: “………”

The interaction with the child soon ended. Archibald reluctantly regained his soul power, and after Yang Yang’s clothes buttons were fixed, the **** tail of the scaled armour reached Yang Yang.

Yang Yang glanced at Archibald, Archibald uncomfortably set his gaze aside and didn’t look this way.

Yang Yang smiled. “Then I started.”

Archibald: “………”

Yang Yang hugged Archibald’s tail. The scaled armor was not as hard as it looked, and it was very resilient, making it easier for the tail to make a lot of flexible movements.

There is a slight difference in the color of the upper and lower scales of the tail. The upper scales are darker and harder for defensive attacks. The lower scales are lighter in color, but the soul power is more widely distributed for perception. Perceptual sensitivity decreases from the tip of the tail to the root of the tail.

Yang Yang held his tail in the posture, and just pointed the tail in front of him, exposing a slightly lighter sensing surface.

Yang Yang smiled, then bowed his head, and kissed him on the tip of his tail.

muma!

Archibald drew a sharp breath: “!!!”

The big tail in her arms fled forcibly, and then rolled around Archibald’s waist in horror. Archibald was still protecting his tail with one hand, as if frightened.

Archibald stared, his expression was incredible: “You, what do you do?”

Yang Yang’s face was innocent: “Kiss it. It’s not a foul, you can touch it with your mouth.”