So Yang Yang thought about it and nodded to the skinny man: “Oh, let’s call the police.”

Then I pressed the help button on the terminal.

The old emperor star is a military planet, and the public security system is rarely distributed here. During the tourist season, patrols made up of garrisons are maintained by law and order.

And this help button is to summon the nearest patrol. After pressing, it will automatically send the location of the terminal and the information of the terminal owner.

Skinny man: “………”

Why doesn’t this person play cards according to the routine!

But the skinny man is not panic, his things are enough to be real, the patrol’s authority is limited, let alone the trading center has his people, unless there is any big man in the child’s house-but the big man will not let the child Shopping.

The skinny man had a good idea, until two minutes later, the patrol came.

The patrol was on a team of six and marched in a row. The person walking beside the team and occupying the captain’s position was an incredible face-Archibald.

Archibald was wearing a black uniform and a long cloak of the same color. The brim was very low, but he couldn’t stop the cold light from the stars.

Wherever he passed, the crowd automatically separated on both sides, and then the crow was silent, even breathing was relieved, for fear of offending Archibald.

Archibald came over with the patrol and stood in front of Yang Yang with the skinny man. He was expressionless, but his eyes fell directly on Yang Yang, with a little pride.

Yang Yang: “…”

What are you proud of? Have you been the captain, Colonel?

But Yang Yang is now a steward of the sheep, so he was just surprised, and then bowed respectfully to Archibald: “Second Master.”

“Ok.”

Archibald responded with a salty look, glanced at the skinny man, returned to Yang Yang, and asked, “What happened when you pressed the help button?”

Skinny man: “………”

He seemed to have hallucinations. What is this child called Duke Doton? ?

Yang Yang stood up straight, with a look of righteousness, pointing at the skinny man, “He lied to me.”

Archibald’s gaze swept away immediately, staring at the skinny man, and asking gently: “Is it?”

Skinny man: “………”

The skinny man struck his leg hard, and regained his voice, shivering and said, “No, no, Lord Duke. That’s it, this child broke my soul plant, so I He was only required to pay it.-But now it is not used, since it is the Duke of Doton’s family, this is a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding. “

Archibald’s eyes were colder, and Yang Yang raised his eyebrows—what do you mean? What is “as it is”?

If this word spreads, I don’t know how domineering the Dottons are.