Monta was also very weird. She stretched her head and asked, “You didn’t touch it? Can’t you? I heard that the female child’s soul power is the closest to both parents. You see it biting me, Don’t let you not even be touched— “

Monta’s words came to an abrupt halt, because Archibald’s gaze was almost with a knife.

Monta: “………”

Archibald’s glance finally made Monta react-this man was jealous of children.

But can this blame him? ?

Monta felt that she had died unjustly, and gave Yang Yang 20,000 yuan, but was bitten by the child, and now she still had the cold eyes of Archibald.

What does he plan!

Yang Yang is funny, but also strange: “Since Monta can sense the child, it is not that the child is asleep, but that it does not let you touch it.-But the child should not hate you.

Archibald looked over, his face dark—no more emphasis on the fact that the child wouldn’t let him touch him.

Yang Yang smiled at Archibald calmly, explaining, “Remember that I accidentally touched your soul power? Before you got sick?”

Archibald frowned slightly. “You faint.”

Yang Yang was injured due to his soul riot. He still remembers the guilt at that time.

Yang Yang didn’t know Archibald’s mood, and continued: “That time, I actually infected a little of your diseased soul power, and after the space was purified, the child ate it.”

Archibald: “… Eat?”

Yang Yang nodded: “It likes it, I was going to give it a bit more, but my body has withstood your soul power.”

Archibald: “…” Hey?

“what?”

Yang Yang said, suddenly thought of something, “No.”

Archibald asked, “What’s wrong?”

Yang Yang: “My child and I can communicate in space, but this communication is limited to emotions. It should not understand the language. After I fainted last time, Rott once said that although I can purify your diseased soul Force, turning it into a child’s food. But the process of absorption is very harmful to my body, so I don’t recommend that I touch your diseased soul again. “

At that time the child’s mood was calm, but now I want to come, its emotions are from joy to calm.

Archibald understood: “You mean the child understands you?”

Yang Yang nodded: “It’s not the language of” understand “, but it’s almost the same. It may have misunderstood Rott’s words, thinking that if it eats your soul power, it will hurt me.”

Archibald’s eyes lightened a little, but Monta immediately poured a pour of cold water: “It’s too much.”

Archibald: “…”

Archibald looked blankly.

But because Archibald’s expression was so scary before, Monta didn’t find the meaning of “shut up” in his eyes now.