𝟯𝟴. 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 ( 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐) 👬👨‍❤‍💋‍👨💕

Start from the beginning

Back to TaehoxMinseong's side

"Yep. Only you." Vincenzo flirted back at him as he pokes his kiss from the lips. Min-Seong blushed of his actions as he giggles like he's fangirling over his handsomeness charm in front of him.

"Shit" Vincenzo muttered.

"Have you ever met someone for the first time and you feel like you've met your soulmate?"

"Ah...." Vincenzo really wants to said that he ever met his soulmate for the first time of the rise of his life but unfortunately she didn't notice him as a lover but instead she thought him as her best friend in her life.

He doesn't know what he gonna said to him. He's afraid he would ruined their plan if he hurts Min-Seong's feeling. This is too early for him.

He looks behind him again Chayoung and Mr. Nam still making a weird movement for him but only Choyeong nodded her head with a genuine smile that he can do this for the best. She knew what his expressions on his face meant.

"Yeah. Actually...." He huffed his heavy breath to calm himself to speak with Min-Seong.

"I think I know what you mean."

Choyeong stopped her sister and Mr. Nam moving so they could concentrate of Vincenzo and Min-Seong's conversation.

"You seem older than me... Babe~" Min-Seong wiggles his eyebrows as he flirts with Vincenzo.

"Does that feel okay, " babe"?" Min-Seong grinned while Vincenzo awkwardly smiled at him.

"No. If you're going to call me anything it should be... my name." Vincenzo said.

"Your name?" Min-Seong chuckled as he said again.

"Okay. Taeho."

"I have a request. No business talk. I want for us to be good friends, Min-Seomg ssi. Let's not talk about work. " Vincenzo calmly spoke.

"It's like you're reading my mind right now. I feel the same way. Haha~" Min-Seong laughed and Vincenzo also laughing with him too.

"Want some?" Vincenzo asked while grabbing the bottle to pour Min-Seong's glass cup.

"Sure." As Vincenzo poured his drink and they clicked their glass together again as they sip a drink while Vincenzo glared at them from the back as Choyeong mimicked him.

Minutes later

After Choyeong and Mr. Nam feel done with their drinks even they still a bit drunken while watching Vincenzo, who still glaring at them.

Chayoung smacked Mr. Nam's back to catch their thoughts while scolding them to stop drinking instead of focusing of their plan.

Chayoung mouthed at Vincenzo to confess his feelings toward Min-Seong while Choyeong and Mr. Nam followed her as they're making love sign for him as his love confession but Vincenzo still denied of their advices.

"Aish, alright alright, you guys. I will confess to him. For god sakes!" He thought while rubbing his temple.