His mouth crashes on mine as kisses me slowly then he deepens the kiss. I gasp at the intensity, at how he dominates me. He sucks my tongue into his mouth. When he pulls his mouth from mine we are both breathing heavily. I whine with need as I lift my hips, and my whole body begins to buzz.

"Now you know why they aren't that high up." He rasped, slowly kissing my breasts, his hand running over my back while the other hand found its way to touch me where I needed him the most. I gathered minutes too late, remembering the time when I questioned him about the height of the countertop being a little lower. Back in my home, everything was built in a way that favoured Carina's short height. And Kazimir had said that he had the house built, keeping me in mind. Now I knew why.

With one leg spread on the counter and the other suspended down on the chair. They were spread eagle for him to take. His arms come around my back strongly. I suspended my weight on it as I slumped back. His eyes roam down my body, my toes curl around the legrest.

"Kazimir..." I purred, moaning his name when he sheathed inside me like a hot rod stretching my walls. His head dips, and he sucks one of my nipples into his mouth. I press my face into his neck and breathe in his masculine scent. God, he feels good. His chest rumbles, sending a shiver racing through my body. The sounds of his grunts are the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life. Our eyes kept locked on each other as he slowly made love to me. The orgasm hits me hard and seems to go on forever. I dig my fingers into his back, needing to hang on to something. I cry out when he gently bites down on my neck, and it triggers another orgasm.

I had thought it would be the end of the night. But my man had such great stamina that we ended up making wild love to each other, before he passed out on the couch with me on top of him, feeling light as a feather.

*****

I roll over gently, not wanting to wake him up. I had drained him out completely last night. Slowly, I looked over the window to find it was still pretty dark outside to wake up. I press my face into his neck and breathe in his masculine scent. I tried to move more close to him, our naked bodies were already glued to each others. My leg was over his stomach as he lay on his back.

His big hand comes down to rest on my thigh as I try to come out of his hold, I thought he was awake. But when I looked up he was sound asleep, my lips tipped into a smile at his possessiveness that doesn't go away even when he is asleep.

Gently prying myself out of his hold, I went to grab a pitcher from the kitchen. My hands slowly brushed over the counter where we made love only hours ago. I close my eyes to imagine us making love every day before breakfast. I giggled looking back at Kazimir. He would totally love the idea of having us making love like bunnies in every part of the house.

Leaving the bottle back in the fridge I walk toward the other rack of clothes I couldn't graze my eyes over. I picked the clothes absentmindedly when I picked a pink satin dress that looked like a robe. It reminded me of the robe I was wearing when I was kidnapped.

My head snapped toward Kazimir, sleeping peacefully. His tablet and phone were lying around on the coffee table in front of him. Previously, he would put them in a drawer and turn the lock-in. Or we would just retire back to the room I was initially kept in, leaving the phone behind. The reality of the situation felt so heavy on my chest. I clutch the dress like it was an anchor holding me in the tide from sweeping away from the shore.

The dress fell on my legs, I looked down at it with guilt and shame. Carina, Valerius, my home, my people, The Camorra. How can I betray them like this.

My eyes brimmed with tears. My blurry vision darts between Kazimir's serene face and the phone lying on the table. This is my chance. I could grab the phone, make a call and I'll be free. I slowly lean down towards the floor, sitting on my haunches I look at the dress like it had offended me. Because it reminded me of the truth I slowly started to forget. I took the dress and hitched it over myself, covering my naked body.

I took a reluctant step towards him, my throat was beginning to close up like I was being choked, constructing the air getting to my heart. As though I was committing a crime.

My hands shake violently as I reach for the phone. My eyes glued to Kazimir... his heavy breathing. My heart plummeted loudly against my ribcage. I press my palm over it in fear that Kazimir might listen to it and wake up.

My fingers curl around the phone, tears cloud my vision. Kazimir will hate me if he wakes up and finds me.

'I don't want to clip your wings anymore. I want you to do what you want... always. Even if I don't like it, I would still love you like I did when I was 14. Purely, innocently and without any ulterior motive.' his own words rang in my ears.

With a heavy heart, I grip the phone clutching it to my chest. My stomach dropped when I saw his phone needed a pin and his thumbprint to unlock. I can't call Valerius. I can't call anyone without risking waking Kazimir. And what would I tell Valerius... inform him of my kidnapping or give him Kazimir's home address like he doesn't know it already. Valerius would have sent someone to save you if he wanted to. A small voice in the back of my head insinuates.

'Even if I don't like it, I would still love you' his words rang in my ears again. I felt pathetic that even when I was trying to save myself from him, I needed his support, his comforting words. This is wrong, and this needs to stop. I can't fall for him because he makes me feel beautiful. I am not that selfish young Gaia. Not anymore.

I had made so many risky decisions because I didn't want to live with regrets. I screamed when we were kidnapped because what if there were people around where we were kept where they could listen to a young girl screaming and call the cops. what if Gabriel was really interested in me. What if after Gabriel's betrayal, I still had a chance of finding a good guy. What if Blake really was that nice guy who felt ashamed of what his friends had done? I had been wrong, but I still took a chance. Not knowing of outcome scares me.

I inhale a deep breath. I had to do this. They say you should always be with the person who loves you, not the one whom you love. Kazimir loves me, there is no denying that, but doesn't he deserve to be with the woman who loves him with all her might?

How does one choose between their desire and their duty? I sit on the table not being able to stand, afraid my knees would give out under this pressure. My duty and honour is with the Camorra, Valerius never even spoke of marrying me off to gain power. It would have been so logical for him to do so. But he didn't because...because Carina liked to have me around her. I was a nuisance He had to suffer because he loves Carina so much. And the only person who loves me truly is this man, sleeping soundly in my presence because he knows I won't be trying to leave him anymore. How can I betray his trust to be with ones who don't really love me? Are they even looking for me.... My heart ached at the thought, what if they are in a bigger problem than I am because my father is back. What if they are doing everything in their power to have me back? What if father got his hands on the prenup agreement.

My hand reaches out to hover over the tattoo of mine Kazimir has over his biceps. I am attracted to him. I have a soft spot for him. If I had been living a normal life before the kidnapping, I would have considered asking myself if I loved him. I had to do this for myself.

With a heavy heart, I dial the number.

"911. What's your emergency?"

 What's your emergency?"

Namaste. It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you checked out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''Mafia & Miss Honey'. The story link is on my profile