Chapter 24

I trail my fingers through the rich material of the dresses, finally stopping at the brown-shimmered off-shoulder dress that would barely cover my ass

I trail my fingers through the rich material of the dresses, finally stopping at the brown-shimmered off-shoulder dress that would barely cover my ass. As I lifted the dress out of the hanger to inspect the tiny little dress, my mother's mocking voice tried to tell me that my broad shoulders would look ugly in it and make the lack of those sexy collar bones more prominent. My fingers gripped the dress as my palms dug into the sequins. It has been months since I last had to see her face. After my father went to jail Valerius made sure she was shipped off to Italy as well. Though she is out on a vacation enjoying her life her constant insults over my physique still manage to come back and haunt me. My head stayed bowed in shame as I peered at Kazimir through my hooded eyes. He was watching me intently. As always, his expression held an admiration for me, laced with concern. I run my hand over my neck like he would do to me.

Goosebumps trailed over my skin from the sensual touch. I almost fell into a puddle at the look he gave me like I was the most beautiful woman he had seen. How can a man with the physique of Hercules hold so much warmth in his eyes when he looks at me. I abandoned the previous plan to change behind the racks. Taking advantage of my height, I take a step out first, giving him a glimpse of my naked leg. His eyes roamed over the shiny stretch marks like they were thin gold, accentuating my body in all the right places.

I slowly discarded the t-shirt I was wearing and then pulled the dress over my head. The built-in bra of the dress needed some adjustment, so I slowly and seductively slid my hand down and adjusted my heavy breasts. His entire body visibly twitched to touch, to be the hand disappearing under my dress.

Dress by dress, I slowly gained the courage to feel absolutely confident in my body, knowing I would never be the same after this. Not a single look from my mother or the likes of her can ever make me feel insecure.

The growing bulge between his low-hung sweatpants was giving me a silent nod of agreement. I tried more than 25 dresses as Kazimir sat patiently on the couch like a good boy. His throat ran dry, he took small sips of the drink never taking his eyes off of me. I wanted him to act on it to make good use of the bulge he has been adjusting now and then. His patience snapped when I put on the black dress that would showcase my assets.

I shriek, startled, as he literally pounced on me and ripped the dress off my body. Snaking an arm around my waist and hooking a hand under my knee, he moved us to the high chair in the kitchen. His movement was so smooth I felt like it was flowing in his arms. My naked butt met with the leather cover of the couch, half sitting on top of it. I tried to lock my knee around his body, but his hand clutching on it didn't allow it. I was furrowing my brow in confusion, but they arched high as I felt my leg resting on top of the marble countertop. Goosebumps rippled across my leg as they touched the cold marble top. Kazimir leaned down to leave a kiss on my ankle. I moaned in pleasure, the heat between my legs turned into an inferno as he slowly moved upwards, kissing and licking on skin. Leaving a thin wet trail in their wake, causing me to shudder in his hold. After leaving a hickey on the inside of my thigh just near my core he moved up to kiss my lips.