"When can I visit the strip club?" Licking my suddenly dry lips, I ask with hope.

"You want to visit the strip club?" He spoke in surprise, turning around to face me. Once again, my throat ran dry, looking at his naked chest.

"I don't know why people treat them like a pariah. The lingerie models wear clothes like such. those supermodels pose naked, wear see-through clothes and earn a lot more plus the admiration." I speak like a true feminist.

"Oh, the strippers do get a lot of admiration." He chuckled. I raise my brow in question.

"I was friends with a stripper. I had thought that saving for med school was bullshit. They do save, my friend was saving for the business. She has a property in Nevada she has given for rent she is financially secured for life." I tell him, taking a bite of the FerreroRocherRuslan brought.

"I can't take you there. Your club doesn't allow customers to touch the girls. You escort them back home like air hostess services. And their identities aren't revealed. The strippers in my club are dangerous. They will do all sorts of stuff for money. You can come to join me in the VIP box, but don't make friends with them." He said, resuming his work.

"I knew Trixie was vicious." I speak bitterly, almost crushing the chocolate between my fingers.

"Her name is Natasha. I trust her." He spoke in a voice that made my hackles rise. With his back to me, I couldn't see his expression if he gave any for me to surmise his feelings towards the woman.

"Trust." I repeat it. My voice echoed more in the room with the lack of bars. "Will you still see her after our-" I trail, the term wedding now feeling like acid in my mouth.

"Never." he said fiercely, turning around to face me.

"You know, I felt a little guilty for giving into my desire. Maybe I should have waited for the right time. But you, I was the one for you, Kazimir. Why didn't you wait for me?" I say, this thing about purity, virginity that only concerns a woman's sex life, had always made me gag. My virginity meant a lot to me, but at the same time, it didn't. Meeting Kazimir, and being with him made me wish he should have been the only man to be inside me. And I'm fairly certain this Russian bear has ruined me for other men.

His expression was filled with regret. I trudge toward him and wrap my hands around his neck. "It's okay, Abram. You were horny." I soothe, running my finger greedily on his back.

"Never. There will be no one after you." He promises, burying his face in my neck as he hugged me back.

"Stay true to your words or I'll shoot your head off." I tease, pulling back a little to make sure he sees that I will end up doing bodily harm if he ever even tries to look at any other woman like that.

*****

The entire day was spent with Kazimir and me attempting to draw a sketch of my walk-in closet since I had thrown out the idea of having him and her closet. He said it needed guns since it will always be a panic room and some essential food items. So now I am keeping all the area and he can hang his clothes in the gym if he likes.

Before I can propose the idea of dedicating an entire room to the shoes I will be buying, his phone pinged, his demeanour changing into something feral.

"What? are we under attack?" I ask, putting the cranberry chocolates back in their place on the box.

He quickly opened the laptop that shows him the live footage of the elevator that showed 3 racks full of dresses. He checked them through different cameras to see if someone had been hiding behind the clothes. Motioning me to stay put once again in the cage that contains plush chairs and a table now, he left the room. Through the laptop, I watch him as he drew guns in both hands as he carefully strode toward the elevator as the doors smoothly parted.