Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"Nah, let's not think about that yet. It's still next month." I said as she nodded.

"Let me make it up to you both. Cancel all your appointments for a month." I looked at Chrizzna as she sighed but agreed later on. Of course she needs to she also needs to make up to me.

"Daddy when's your birthday po?" Archie asked.

"That will be next month, buddy. July 27." I answered as his eyes glistened.

"That's my birthday din po." He gleefully stated as I looked at Chrizzna but she just looked away.

"I'm very impressed, love. He never really got anything from you." I said laughing as she just pouted. So cute as fuck.

I called Gian and told him to cancel all my appointments for a month and he almost shouted at me actually but I don't mind. Aasikasuhin ko nalang ang mga kailangan kong gawin after I make it up to my family. I need to bond with my family. That's what's the most important thing for me right now.

"Where do you guys want to go?" I asked dropping a kiss on Izzna's head. She was leaning on my chest while Archie was on my lap playing with his iPad.

"Papa look, Japan." Archie pointed at his iPad so I looked at Izzna and smirked. She sighed.

"Don't even think about it Jace." She said as I grinned why not?

"Archie do you want to go to Japan, buddy?" I asked as he looked at me with those confused eyes. He really looks exactly like me.

"We can go po?" He asked as I smirked.

"Of course, buddy. Daddy's an attorney and a pilot right?" I grinned as Izzna laughed.

"Nagmamayabang ka na naman sa anak mo." Komento niya na kinanguso ko.

"What I'm saying is true, love." I countered as she just shaked her head laughing.

"When I grow up po can I get two jobs like you po ba Daddy?" Archie asked innocently.

"Of course you can, bud. You can get as many jobs as you want. We will be supporting you." I said and kissed his forehead as he let out a giggle. My precious boy.

"Pack your bags, let's go to Japan." I said as he immediately got off my lap and rushed to his room. At his early age he's already so mature but he still sometimes thinks like his age and that makes me glad. He probably got that trait from his Mommy.

"We'll use public transport." Chrizzna said as I shaked my head.

"We will use my private jet and I will be the one maneuvering it. Period." I said as she sighed in defeat and also went up to our room to also pack as I followed her.

Syempre attorney ako hindi ako magpapatalo. I never even lost any one of my cases. Well, sometimes kung idro drop ko.

"We're really going to Japan, Daddy?" Archie asked excitedly as I nodded and ruffled his hair.

We went to Kier's office for a bit. I just knew from Izzna last night that only her family, Zac, and Ishna knew about her pregnancy and her friends in Spain. Our friends here in Philippines doesn't know about it yet and they also don't know that she came back. Well, they have lives of their own na din naman kase. They have their own families already sadyang kami nalang ni Izz ang wala pa kase we waited for each other and now we also have our own. I could never ask for more.

"Oh? Ginagawa mo dito? Tatambay ka na naman dito?" Bungad ni Kier nung makapasok ako sa office niya.

"Where's my private jet?" I asked as he raised his eyebrow. Probably surprised na gusto kong gamitin yung private jet ko ngayon. Then he noticed Izzna behind me.