PartFourteen

I walk about into the room and shut the door. I hear the two start to argue more but I refuse to listen to it. I pull myself together and get ready for the day, I wanted to explore the city on my own.

I wore black trousers with a black blazer and white top. I didn't want to wear a dress as I know that in most middle eastern cultures it's more known for women to be covered up, I didn't want to stand out or disrespect anyone in anyway.

I still looked hot in it. I look a Michael koras handbag with only cash. I personally like cash as it just looks better. I wear some YSL heels and walk to the elevator. As I'm waiting Charles appears out of his room. We say nothing to each other until we are inside the elevator.

"So what was that all about? This morning I'm talking about.." I ask not facing him.

"He needs to treat you better." Charles spoke.

"That's for me to discover Leclerc.." I say facing him for the first time.

"Oh Amour, say my name again." Charles smirks.

"Very funny Leclerc but I'm afraid I didn't spend all this time getting ready for nothing" I say winking perfectly timing me to walk out the elevator. He scoffs and walks behind me.

I walk into the breakfast bar and find that everyone is sitting down already. 4 people missing. Me, Charles, Carlos and Pierre.

I grab some fruit and some berry yogurt. I sit next to Danny while I watch Charles gets the same as me. I watch as Carlos enters the bar and right behind him Pierre. Pierre didn't seem to happy at Carlos but I thought nothing of it.

Carlos was about to sit next to me when Charles sat next to me first.

"What are you doing..?" I question.

"Making sure he doesn't sit next to you Amour." Charles whispers in my ear.

Pierre tells Danny to move up and sits the other side of me. I roll my eyes and eat my breakfast. After a while everyone is eating in silence. You could hear a pin drop.

"So what's going on with him then?" Pierre whispers.

"What? Nothing I'll handle this like adults. Clearly something you two aren't!" I whispered back turning my head back to charles who was leaning over.

"Pierre what are we doing about it then?" Charles whispered to Pierre ignoring me.

I roll my eyes and continue to eat my yogurt. It's like they are children again always planning something.

"Guys I can handle this like an adult." I whisper leaning forward making myself known.

I look at Carlos talking to fernando and give him the hint that we should talk about it. I'm not mad just disappointed. I tell myself that anyway.

Before Pierre gets up from the table I saw he had no fruits and thought as his sister it's my responsibility to make fun of him.

"Pierre! Mama said you need more fruit and more breakfasts! Papa won't be happy you didn't listen." I shout making it aware that our parents still making sure we are healthy which I absolutely love.

"Oh Chloé! Didn't papa say you need to buy your own car? I think mama said so too?" Pierre shouts back.

"Oh Pierre I almost forgot! Mama told me to tell you to take your flatulent Pills?? And Papa want you to explain why your nickname is 'tripod' and how he knows it isn't true" I shout even louder.

"Je vais te tuer Chloé!" Pierre shouts running after me. I feel like I'm eight again.

"Pierre, ce n'est pas bon pour ton flatulent!!" I shout laughing running to the elevator and quickly tapping the buttons.

The door shuts just in time but I can hear Pierre run up the stairs. My fault for thinking my athletic brother wasn't athletic..

I quickly get out at one of the floors and hide in a janitor room. I hear someone open the door and discover it's Carlos. Is it bad I was hoping it was Charles?

"I can explain.. An old friend was in town and I lost track of time and overslept! I had left my phone in the club and I must have forgotten to press confirm to adding your name on. I'm so sorry amor.." Carlos apologises lifting my chin up to see his brown eyes.

I just nod and push my lips onto his. I couldn't face telling him about Me and Charles. I could feel his smile through our Kiss.

"So we are all good then?" He says smiling.

"Yes Carlos, we are all good.. apart from the fact I may need to speak to Charles and Pierre" I joke.

He just chuckled and hugging me putting his head in my neck. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek for leaving the room and trying to find Pierre.

I go and knock on Pierre's door to be greeted by a beautiful women. She quickly shut the door and seems to be stressed.

I knock again and look in the hotel hallway to see if any other driver was around.

"Sorry I think I have the wrong room but I'm pretty sure this is my brothers room? Pierre Gasly? Perhaps you know?" I ask trying to look through the door peephole.

"You have the right room! Sorry I reacted like that.. I'm Kika! I'm Pierre's girlfriend!" She says hugging me. She's gorgeous how did I brother manage this..?

"It's fine! Pierre hadn't introduced us so I could have done the same! Are you a model or something because you are gorgeous!" I reply smiling at her.

"Yes I am actually and thank you! Your definitely the better looking Gasly!" She laughs.

"I like you a lot ! Have you met everyone? I can introduce you if you'd like?" I ask offering.

"A few but not all of them! Pierre mentioned some party tonight? I was worried that maybe I'd be by Pierre's side all night but would it be okay if I perhaps talk to you and we get to know each other?" She asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Of course! I can introduce you to the other 'WAGS'! ill give you a run down on them tonight! Here's my number and you can text me if you need the gossip or if you just want to talk!" I offer airdropping my number to her phone.

I see Pierre at the end of the hallway look stunned. He was about to do nothing then remembered and began chasing me AGAIN.

"Pierre! You didn't introduce me to your NEW girlfriend that I had no idea about!" I shout down the hallway.

"Your love life is chaos at the moment! I didn't want to distract you!" Pierre shouts catching up to me.

"It is not chaos! Also I need to talk to you and Charles because Carlos explained and we are all good now! So NO PLANNING!" I reply hitting his shoulder as a warning.

"Why Carlos! Why don't one of the other 18 drivers! Oh wait take off Max,Charles and Lando. 15 drivers!" Pierre says counting with his fingers.

"Pierre the fact you have to count with your fingers is just upsetting.." I smirking trying not to laugh. He scoffs and walks back to his room while I go back to my room.

--AUTHORS NOTE--

HI GUYS!! Hope you liked this chapter! I am so glad to bring Kika into this! Also disclaimer although she's a real person whom I am writing won't be exactly her! I'm not sure how to explain it but she's a template in a way?? She's my fav wag tho..

How's everyone feeling after SPA??

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! - OLIVIA X