PartNine

I left the storage room and slammed the door shut leaving Charles behind. I went back to my hotel room and fell asleep or tried to.

I wish it isnt affect me this much but i love him. i loved him. Bringing up the memories again perhaps wasn't the best thing before going on a date. For years i preteneded nothing happened for my brothers benefit. i looked at my watch and realised the time.

i got in the shower and washed my hair then ripped my wardrobe apart until i found the perfect outfit..

i picked a tight fitting short black dress with mesh sleeved gloves. for jewellery i wore my white dimond rolex watch that Pierre had gotten me for my 18th with a plain silver necklace with diamonds involved around the chain. for my shoes i picked out my new YSL heels. although they were pricesy, 100% worth it!

i heard a knock at the door and opened it to see carlos standing in front of me in a messy suit. which looked amazing on him.

"te ves como una diosa mi amor.." he muttered scanning my body. ("You look like a goddess my love..")

"Gracias hermoso" i whispered before placing my lips on his. (thank you handsome)

Carlos wrapped his hands around my waist and shut the door with his foot not breaking the lip. i find my arms around his neck as the kiss deepens.

"I'm really holding myself back from ripping that dress off you. but, id hate for us to miss our reservation and for people not to see who i get to take on a date." he smirks slightly out of breathe.

"More like who I'm on a date with.. not many girls get taken on a date by THE Carlos Sainz Jr.." i whisper into his ear then going to pick my bag up.

-------

Carlos drives us to a small but fancy restaurant and like a gentleman opens the car door for me and places his hand on my waist. my heartbeat quickens before being seated at a table. Carlos opens the chair for me to sit and once we were comfortable, we started to talk about everything.

Carlos tells me about his family and how driving has been his life since he was born but his dad never pressured him and i spoke about me and peirres racing and journalistic hobbies were different but we still made time for each other.

our waiter brings out an expensive bottle of red wine, as i glance over at the entrance, i see a man in an almost causal suit with no tie and many bracelets and rings i gulp. why is he here..?!

i watch as a girl who isn't nicola stuck to him. i feel something in me. like a shiver. butterflies in my stomach but ones with thornes as wings percing my insides with every movement. i was sure this wasn't jealousy but was it?

i focus back to carlos whos tasting the wine when he looks over and sees Charles walking over to us.

"hey mate, everything sorted between you two?" Carlos says looking between us.

"yes" Charles mutters. "no" i spat back.

a awkward silence followed until his 'date' came over. Not once did Charles look at his date that night. me and carlos laughed but i could feel his eyes on me. i finally have enough and head to the bathroom to escape his stares.

As I'm about to shut the ladies door someone opens it and locks it holding us both in the room.

"Charles why do you have to ruin this for me." i mutter under my breath knowing who it is just from the cologne.

"mon amour, tu ne devrais pas avoir un rendez-vous avec moi pas LUI." he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. (my love, you should have a date with me not HIM.)

"We both know my answer to that leclerc." i say finally facing him.

Silence fills the air, he just smirks and looks at me with passion in his eyes. he lifts my chin up and gently places his lips on him. At first I'm shocked then i pull away.

"Charles.. Dont make this harder for me!" i mutter facing away from him.

"you think its easy to see my teammate take you mon amour on a date..? to watch you walk around in that short dress knowing i wont be the one to rip it off you? I'm on my knees for you Chloe, how can you not see!" he says pulling me close by my waist and placing his hand on my cheek.

"your on your knees? Oh please Charles the 'you' I feel in love with is now a player. You couldn't love a women for a week let alone a month.. us being together would only hurt everyone we love. we tried it once and it failed. we arent some soulmates but two people who are almost forbidden to be." i say back placing my hand ontop of his.

i feel my eyes get a watery and i face away. it hurt me to say it but its true. i cant do that to Pierre.. I've already hidden our secret once. i will not be doing it again.

Knowing he loves me made it worse. I always thought he'd still have something but I'd push it away and perhaps it would make it easier but I'm finally moving on and Carlos is amazing and doesn't hide me.

I turn around to see Charles just standing there looking heartbroken. I walked out and left him in there and sat back down to Carlos.

Carlos pays for our meal then drives me back to the hotel. He walks me to my room and I offer him to come inside.

"Carlos come on, would u like to stay for the night? Get ready for qualifying?" I'd say smirking.

Without a answer he smashes his lips onto mine. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He shuts the door and pushes me against it. I feel his hands run up and down my back making me shiver at the touch of his cold hands. That night we didn't get much sleep.

-----
Authors note!

hey guys! thanks for 800 reads!

ill be posting as much as i can but my main priority will be my other Charles Leclerc book!

my next chapter will be very dramatic. perhaps a fight coming up????