PartTen

Early in the morning, Carlos and I get to the Bahrain Track and head to the pit lanes. Carlos signed a few hats and fans merch as we walked in and I saw photographers take phones of Me and Carlos.

Carlos left to do something before the race started, he told me but I wasn't really sure what he meant.

I walked over to the Alpha Tauri garage and saw Pierre getting his suit on. He saw me and ran up to hug me.

"Je suis tellement désolée Chloé, je n'aurais jamais dû te crier dessus comme ça... alors tu n'as pas répondu à ton téléphone et j'étais tellement inquiète" Pierre says running up hugging me. (I'm so sorry Chloe, I should never have yelled at you like that... you didn't answer your phone and I was so worried)

"Ne sois pas stupide Pierre ! tu étais fou après la course ne t'en veux pas .. Euh aussi j'étais en rendez-vous avec Carlos et mon téléphone devait être éteint?" i say hugging him back then stepping away for his reaction. (Don't be stupid Pierre! you were crazy after the race don't blame you .. Uh also I was on a date with Carlos and my phone must have been off?)

"Carlos? As in Carlos Sainz jr? Charles' teammate?!" He shouts.

"Pierre shush!" I say covering his mouth.

He takes a deep breath then just looks at me dead in the eye.

"S'il te fait du mal, je le tuerai personnellement." Pierre whispered before jumping into his car getting ready for the race.

I leave the Alpha Tauri garage and walk over to the ferrari garage to see only Charles getting ready.

"your boyfriend isn't here. he's still in his drivers room." Charles mutters.

"Actually I wanted to speak to you, Look I just want thinks to go back before where we had a line that we crossed before but never again. You were my best friend! i want it to go back to that.." i say back.

"Jesus Chloe! We can discuss this later but right now i don't want to be your friend. it wont work. so maybe us hating each other works better." Charles whispers before putting his bandana on and his helmet.

I stood in silence for a second. I knew he wouldn't be my best friend again but is a friend too much to ask? What I said last night did it really hurt him? I walked to Carlos' Driver's room and saw him tieing his suit over his fireproof. god Ferrari drivers are hot. I mean THIS Ferrari driver not another one because that would be strange because he's Charles and I'm Chloe so you know..

"I came to give you good luck before the race, you probably don't need it but" I start to ramble before I'm cut off by his lips touching mine.

"Can I ask you something, Amor?" Carlos says tucking my hair behind my ear as I nod.

"I know we've only been on one date but I can't wait any longer.. Perhaps we could make it official?" Carlos says looking into my eyes.

"If you get on the podium then yes we can," I say smiling before kissing him again.

"no tienes que decírmelo dos veces" He whispers in my ear before leaving. (you don't have to tell me twice)

As I walk out I see Charles looking at me with a look of despair and sadness like he was disappointed or something.

________________

Charles POV:

I realise i forgot my gloves as i just try to focus on the race. It broke me to say that to Chloe if only she knew. Im just going to tell her how i really feel after the race. If i win, I'm just going to kiss her in front of everyone. I don't care if Pierre doesn't approve. I think I'm in love with her.

I feel like a teenager again. Having a crush on my best friend's sister and thinking about her perfectness. Her perfect Eyes could light up the darkest moments. her beautiful smile that is so contagious even the saddest person would smile. How her hair perfectly falls into place. Her perfect Lips that are soft and shaped by the aphrodite herself. She is Perfect. Her flaws are Flawless..

I don't just want her anymore. I need her. I need her next to me every morning when I wake up. After every race I need her to just run into my Arms and press her beautiful lips on mine.

I walk past Carlos' room to hear her. I stop and listen in. "Perhaps we could make it official?" Carlos's words make my stomach sink. I hold my breath waiting for her answer. "If you get on the podium then yes we can,". I feel my heart almost shatter. She loves him. I've lost her. I've lost her to my teammate. I hear the door unlock and I quickly move around the corner.

I hear Carlos's whistles get further away and I relax more. I have to win this race. not for myself but for her. They can not get together. Carlos can not be on that podium.

-------------------

Authors note.

Hey guys! hope you are enjoying this story! This is a short chapter as the next one will be at least over 2000 words- so I hope everyone is excited! I just posted a video on my tiktok and id love if yall checked that out and liked it! every like helps!

Have a great day!

Bye - Olivia xo

ps; hope you all love Charles pov and let me know if you want more Charles or Carlos POVs