Part Two

(Story set at the beginning of the season in 2022)

After the whole incident with max, I decided to move to London for a new start with the help of lando who showed me his home country

After the whole incident with max, I decided to move to London for a new start with the help of lando who showed me his home country. He tried to make me move near him in Bristol but I wanted to start in London as a city journalist rather than a more world travelling journalist.

The first few months went by like a flash and I always checked up with my brother racing around the world and supporting him and lando. Me and Lando have grown extremely close over the years and are best friends.

But now, 3nd year of being a city journalist. I've got a little apartment just outside London that isn't far from the train station. And my boss has given me a promotion. Another job at travelling again but this time.. it's with F1

I accept it. It's a huge pay check and I get to see my older brother and my best friend race. I get given a personal photographer who's kind off an editor at the same time called Samual. Sam for short.

I had known sam since I started as he was working with me on one of my first city projects.

After months and months, it was time to leave my newish world behind and go back to my old world. The world I loved the most.

------------------

I was told to go to Bahrain for the first race. Once I unpacked I checked my brothers instagram to see if he was in Bahrain yet as only a few on the drivers were.

The first person id surprise is Lando. My hotel was the same hotel that all the drivers were staying in including my brother and all his friends.

I change out off my airport outfit and put on grey jogging bottoms with a white cropped top and a white hoodie wrapped around my waist.

I go to leave and hear a knock at my door. I open the door to see sam all ready for dinner.

"Open up! Your photographer is here and is starving!" Sam says opening his arms for a hug.

"Don't worry about that mate, I'm starving!" I say giving him a hug and heading down towards the hotel's restaurant.

As we step out the elevator we head towards the restaurant and quickly get seated down at the table. As the waitress is about to take our drink orders, lando spots me from afar.

"No way. I'm dreaming! Is that little Gasly?!" Lando shouts coming over hugging me.

"I'm here on business I promise but I'm always glad to see my boy!" I say laughing as he picks me up hugging me.

"And who is this..?" Lando says pointing at Samual.

"Omg your lando Norris! McLaren driver!!" Samual freaks out.

Lando just laughs and invites me and Sam over to the table where George Russell, Carlos Sainz and Daniel Ricciardo are sitting along with 5 other empty seats.

"Im not sure if u met George. But George this is Chloe, Pierre's little sister also known as little gasly!" Lando say introducing me the George.

"Nice to meet you George! This is Sam who is my personal photographer/editor!" I say shaking the mans hand.

As i go to sit down i see my brother walk in with Charles and some other women clinger onto him like a bag. Pierre opens his arms as he sees me and i run over to hug him.

"Ma petite soeur est de retour!!" He shouts very loud considering we are in the middle of a restaurant.

"Pierre chut! Tu es si bruyant" i say laughing.

"What are they saying?" The girl next to Charles says.

"Oh hello sorry for not introducing myself. Im Chloe, Pierre's sister." I say holding out my hand for her to shake

"Also known for her dating around the paddock." Charles whispers jokingly in the girls ear very loudly.

"At least i can keep a girlfriend longer than a week." I laugh hearing what Charles said.

"That's not completely right. Im Nicola, Charles girlfriend and we've been dating for 3 months." She says rolling her eyes at me

I walk back over to Samual and sit in between him and lando. Charles and his new pet sit at the end of the table. While eating lando places his arm over my shoulder.

I feel a pair of green eyes on me. I look up to see his eyes still on me. After we had done eating.

We all split the bill and by that point we all were tipsy. Me, lando, Charles and Nicola were all on the same floor. The awkwardness in the lift wasnt the best but once we were out the lift.

Charles walking off with Nicola making out while trying to open their room door. Yet Charles wasnt looking at Nicola yet he was looking at me and lando.

"Im not tired and i vote that you stay and we have a movie marathon?" Lando says smiling inviting me in.

"Sure why not! I have nothing else to do!" I say walking into his room.

Lando makes me a strawberry daiquiri while he makes himself a pornstar martini yet its in a pint glass. We choose to watch scream 1,2,3 and 4. After we finished the first film we were completely smashed and my head was on his chest while we was playing with my hair. I looked up at lando and smiled at him

"You tired already?" Lando said looking me in the eyes.

"Erm of course not norris!" I said not realising my eyes had been looking at his lips the whole time.

He holds my chin up with his finger and places his lips on mine. His hand slowly moves up my thigh. He takes a breath and looks at me.

"Well i mean doing this as best friends wouldn't hurt right" lando laughs.

"Friends help each other out. You've gotta get over Natalie and i am happy to help" i say smirking.

"And you will be helping.." lando whispers in my ear slowly kissing my neck leaving his marks.