PartTwelve

I look at him in shock then look around to see if Pierre saw. He just casually started making his coffee.

"you were saying my name in your sleep amour" he whispers reaching for the sugar that was in front of me.

"I was dreaming of murdering you. shame it wasn't real," I muttered back.

"I love it when you pretend to hate me, it's adorable mon cheri." He whispered in my ear.

He still affects me. The feeling of my stomach had butterflies and my legs went weak.

I just scoffed and carried on making my coffee and eating my toast. Theres a knock at the door but this time i pinch myself just in case. i open it to see Lando standing in the doorway giving daggers to nicola next to him.

"My gorgeous best friend! I haven't seen you all weekend and now I'm hearing your dating number 55!" Lando says hugging me.

"Move out my way please! cant you see I'm trying to look for Charles?!" Nicola shouts pushing me and lando.

"Someone please let me pull her hair extensions that are greasy by the way out?" I mutter under my breath to lando. He just laughs.

Charles sees Nicola and they both talk in the corner. They are arguing about something. Lando jumps on the sofa to sit next to Pierre and talk about the show. As I'm about to shut the door i see Pierre's new teammate Yuki about to knock.

"I'm just gonna leave the door open in a minute! Hi Yuki we haven't met yet but I'm Pierre's sister Chloe! Nice to meet you!" I say shaking his hand.

"Oh, so you the famous little gasly that's out of bounds! Pierre and Charles talk about you a lot!" He says laughing.

"I'm sorry, Out of bounds?" I question.

"Oh it's just Charles who told us that you are out of bounds for us, I didn't mean it like that!" he says awkwardly laughing.

I just nod and generally leave the door slightly open as I'm not opening it again for the 10th time this morning. As everyone starts settling I go into my room and start packing for the flight. Lando walks in and looks around.

"You have alot of explaining to do." Lando says sitting on the floor next to me and i sort out my clothes.

"So i went on a date with Carlos, ended up coming back to my hotel room together then going to the race. I told him if he gets on the podium, we can be officially together and he came P2 so we are officially dating." i quickly say catching him up to date.

"so you love carlos?" He says turning his head.

"Yes" i reply bluntly.

"So why are you still wearing Leclerc's bracelet?" Lando says quickly smirking and looking down at me wearing Charles' bracelet. I say nothing.

"Wait you did take it off when you were sleeping with Carlos right?" Lando says covering his mouth and smiling when he realised that I didn't by my facial expressions.

"OH MY GOD CHLOE, you dirty bitch.." Lando shouts sounding like a gay best friend on purpose.

I ignore lando and start packing quickly leaving out black joggers and a black crop top with my Nike hoodie and Panda Dunks. I zip my suitcase up and pack my mini backpack with electronics and snacks.

After a while, I give my hotel key to Pierre as he's still watching his show and i head downstairs to see a driver waiting for me.

Once I get to the airport, I text Carlos and get no answer. I leave 24 miss calls before eventually getting on the plane hoping he was on it. There was no one. I sat down and got comfortable putting my AirPods in and listening to my go to playlist.