Part five

Considering he just stormed into my room

Considering he just stormed into my room. He looks slightly upset yet also trying to hide it from me. Knowning him for all these years has taught me that he doesn't like showing his 'weak side'.

"Charlie whats wrong, tell me." I say cupping his face in my hands as i see his smile drop.

"Nothing i just need your company right now.. dont make it a big thing i dont want to be-" he tries to explain but i cut him off.

"Drop the mr tough guy act. Charles Marc Hevre Perceval Leclerc do not keep your emotions locked up. You've known me for years so whatever you say or do wont ruin that. You know im always here for you, just like you are for me." I say cutting him off and looking at his face smile again and a single teardrop falls from his eye but he seems ready to tell me whatever

We sit down on my sofa and he ends up laying on my chest while i play with his hair. we watch "untouchables" which is a french film but I put on english subtitles as I've lost some of my french and it makes me feel better to have subtitles on.

as the film goes on eventually I ask the question I've been wanted to know the answer to.

"charlie can u ask you something?" I say in a quiet voice.

"if its about nicola then-" he rolls his eyes and turns to look at me.

"no its not about nicola. i just want to know why you acted like that on the bus? saying about me and lando like that.." I say cutting him off.

"I don't even know. i think I just got annoyed with everything and I took it out on lando and you came into it.." he says with his eyes softened then putting his head down back into my chest

"Charles I'm sure shes lovely but I'm just worried shes gonna hurt you, and I cant comment on this but she spends your money and flirts with all you friends. what girlfriend does that?" I say stroking his hair.

"oh mon amour.. me and nicola arent actually dating. my PR thought it would be good for me to be in a relationship and nicolas PR thought she needed one too so we agreed to publicly date yet be privately single." Charles said opening up to me.

i kissed the top of his head feeling bad for him and just comforted him most the night. the next morning I woke up to his arms cuddled about me. as I go to get up I hear him grown at my movement.

"chlo.. stay with me.." he says in a sleepy voice pulling me into his chest.

"charlie you've got to prepare for race weekend. after last night I've even moved my interview till tomorrow so I help you and the others" I say patting him on the back.

"Amour can you make me one of those pancakes you do that have the blueberries in." he says leaning up watching me walk over to the kitchen.

i go over to the kitchen and get the ingredients and start forming the pancakes placing them on a plate with whipped cream in a smilily face and blueberries as eyes. i place them on the table and feel charles hug me from behind.

"your such a child" he says laughing at my masterpiece on the plate.

"actually, I remember you never used to eat it if it wasn't 'fun looking'" I saw laughing reminding him of what a fussy rich boy he was went he was younger.

"how adorable you remembered" charles says smirking kissing my on the cheek before sitting down.

"now hurry your monaquegas arse up and get back home before the devil finds out." I say laughing.

I left the room to get dressed and came back to see Charles had gone and left a note saying thanks with a little smile face.

i headed downstairs to the lobby see nicola and the others sitting in the lobby with a girl who looked simular but I couldn't work out where from.

"ah you must be Chloe, pierres younger sister? I'm Lily but call me lil. I'm Alex's girlfriend!" she says giving me a hug.

"it's so lovely to meet you! You can call me anything you like! These lot do anyway" I say back pointing at the others.

"well I was going to introduce the two of you but clearly you two get along fast" Alex says hugging her from behind.

we all sit down and get along very well. Max soon walks in with a little girl at his side hugging him.

"oh hey guys, I hope it's okay I brought P?" Max says walking into the room. everyone nodded.

"wait Max you have a daughter? how much have I missed?" I say waving at the girl looking at me.

"I wish! this is Kelly's daughter!" he says smiling at P and waving back at me.

We soon wait longer and see Charles and Pierre walk in with sunglasses and hats, walking like they should be in slow motion.

"come on! we cant be racing without a suprise!." Pierre says clapping his hands.

-------------------------

authors notes!

i have made a tiktok account for this story and will be doing updates! I'm telling you this now. i have 0 followers idk how people get followers-

the user is Olxvixlxvxr! same as my wattpad name.

i will be posting updates and stuff on there! please follow it if you want to see more of this story.