part six

on the way, George and Carlos went to pick up some others

on the way, George and Carlos went to pick up some others. I and lando drove straight to the "surprise" along with Charles and Nicola. once we arrived a yacht, we all got on and me and nicola went to the deck to place towels down.

"Chloe, I'm really sorry for yesterday and i just wanted too say Charles told me he told you about us and I'm just begging you keep it a secret." Nicola said turning to face me laying her towel down.

"consider it all forgiven and forgotten. you can trust me don't worry nicola." I say hugging her.

Max,George,lewis,Pierre,alex and others boarded the yacht and brought their girlfriends. i finally got to meet carman, georges girlfriend. heidi, daniels girlfriend. Elena, estibans girlfriend. lily, alexs girlfriend. and of course Penelope joined us

all the girls sat on the deck laughing and having fancy cocktails and left the dock. we wanted up in the middle of the ocean with a perfect view of Bahrain. i went to get another cocktail and was greeted with Penelope bored out of her mind

"hey P! you bored?" i said kneeling down to her level.

"just a little bit.. even though maxie gave me my iPad.." Penelope said.

"why don't we go see if there's crayons and paper on board?" i say smiling at how adorable she is.

i went downstairs to the bottom floor and i find a room that looks like an office and found some paper and some bios. as i walk up the stairs halfway i bump into Charles.

"why do you have paper and pens?" he asked looking down at my hands.

"trying to make a 3 year old less bored, why are you coming down here?" i ask.

"Pierre wants you and as his slave i came to find you." he says smirking.

"what you smirking for?" i say crossing my arms smiling.

"didn't realise you liked kids," he says walking off.

i head to the room where Penelope is sitting and see lewis sitting down with her,

"Chloe Gasly don't you look gorgeous as ever?" lewis sayings hugging me.

"thank you Mr hamilton. don't look to bad yourself!" i say hugging him back.

both me and lewis sit down with p and start drawing with her. me and lewis have been good friends for a while. i wouldn't call us best friends but we are certainly close.

3 hours went by and the sun was setting and we all sat down on the deck. penelope showed max the pictures she drew and it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. i sat between lando and lewis and daniel had the idea to all go swimming.

max said no and look Penelope inside as she looked tired. carlos pushed lando in first then held isas hand and both jumped in.

charles and nicola both jumped in together and followed everyone else. i was unsure about jumping so i stayed back and i was soon greeted by lewis picking me up over his shoulder.

"Lewis!! put me down now!" i screamed laughing.

"Lewis throw her in!" Pierre shouted laughing at my screams.

lewis soon threw me into the water and jumped after me and i looked down to see the white shirt i was wearing had gone see through and revealed my bikini. i felt a pair of monagasque eyes on me. i soon splash lewis and he gets water in his mouth.

we all laugh and try to splash each other when max and Penelope look over the yacht and start spraying us with an electric water gun.

max and Penelope both laugh there heads off and run back inside. after a while we all get back onto the yacht and place towel over us all. we all put the firepit on which is stupid to have a firepit on a yacht but we all sat around it wrapped in towel just talking the night away and drinking away.

"i say we play dare or truth but if you don't do it or you lie you have to have a shot!" lando says.

everyone agrees and lando asks first.

"Chloe gasly the women herself. truth or dare?" lando asks

"truth..?" i reply unsure that's what i should have chosen.

"whats your biggest ick?" lando asks.

"erm probably bodies covered in tattoos" i say back.

"says the girl with a butterfly tattoo." Charles says smirking to himself. oh shit

Lando and Pierre both look at each other then look at charles.

"how do you know about that? its pretty hidden." Lando says death staring charles. oh shit

"erm babe how do you know that?" nicola asks. we are both fucked

everyone looks at Charles then at me. i look at lewis hoping he will think of something.

"must be when i picked her up and threw her into the sea?" lewis laughed nervously.

pierre just nodded and moved on, we all move on apart from lando and nicola. we all got more and more drunk and didn't even realise the yacht was back at the dock and max and p had left.

we were all too drunk to drive so we got a driver to take us all home to our hotel as everyone was on for practicing tomorrow.

i got out of the car to see Carlos behind me also getting out of the car. charles stared as he watches Carlos walk into the hotel with me giving Carlos daggers.

peirre didn't seem happy about it either but he was happy that it was Carlos not lando or Charles who he already had susprisions about. Very soon after everyone else got out.

We all walked into the elevator and pressed the button. After it was just me and Carlos, I felt a wave of tiredness hit me and leaves me yawning.

"You tired little gasly?" Carlos adds yawning after.

"No ofc not chilli!" I say sitting on the floor in the elevator.

When the elevator stops at my floor I dont even think to get out until I feel Carlos pull me up and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Carlos Sainz Jr! That's not very smooth operator of you!" I shout laughing.

He just ignored me and used my arm to unlock the door of my hotel.

He goes throws me onto the bed but I hold on making him fall on top of me on the bed.

"Chloe are you okay?!" Carlos says laughing.

I say nothing and pull him in pushing my lips onto his. Yet he doesn't pull away for a few seconds then pulls himself back up.

"Chloe I can't, your drunk I wouldn't do that.." Carlos sighs.

"Shut up and kiss me." I say looking into carlos' eyes.

I stand up and make our lips touch again wrapping my arms around his neck and feeling his hands around my waist.

----
Authors notes!!

HEY!! Can u believe we are #23 in journalism?! Like idk how but I would really like people to follow my TikTok (user is same as my name on here) and remember to vote!

Any questions >>>

Ops on Carlos and Chloe 🤫🤫