PartSeven

I woke up to feel someone's hands around me

I woke up to feel someone's hands around me. I turn to see CARLOS SAINZ sleeping peacefully.

As I went to get up I felt a pain in my head. I realised that I was drunk and quickly looked under the covers to see I was fully clothed wearing Carlos' 55 shirt that fell just Below the top of my thigh.

I go to get up when Carlos pulls me back down.

"Stay with me Belleza." Carlos muttered holding me.

"Carlos it's practice day." I mutter back.

Eventually I got up and was about to go to leave the bedroom.

"I'm gonna need my shirt back gasly." Carlos said laughing looking me up and down.

"Oh- yh! Ofc!" I say awkwardly before going to lift the shirt up over my head revealing my bra.

"Gasly I'm joking you idiot!" He says placing his hand on his head.
"Keep it and wear it at the race on Sunday"

I just scoff and grab a pair of trousers with a white almost croptop and set my blazer aside.

I cant believe i woke up to carlos sainz around me- not the other day lando was around mine then the day after charles and NOW Carlos?! am I a slag? wait me a slag? shit i am a slag..

i stop thinking so much and get in the shower and about an hour later I'm ready and choosing what bag i should wear. I picked a plain simple channel bag and look inside it to see a bracelet that has {C} carved in the silver ring on the bracelet. omg... C for Charles...

---------

FLASHBACK ( 2010 Christmas, Charles was 12 and Chloe was 10)

today, we went to the Leclercs for a dinner as they invited us for Pierre and Charles's sake. we had known the Leclercs for a few years and Pierre and Charles got along well and lucky for me the youngest Leclerc brother Arthur was the same age as me so we got along. the oldest leclerc brother was busy ignoring everyone in his room

after was had eaten, our parents suggested we play outside while they talk about boring work. we choose to play football and set up the pitch.

Pierre and i were on a team and the brothers were on a team. arthur kicks the back and as goalie i try to defend a jump but i miss and fall scrapping my knee and landing weirdly on my leg making me whince at the pain. i start the sniffle then see Charles run towards me.

"Chlo! are you okay?" Charles says crouching down to check on me

"no.. my leg really hurts!" i say holding back the tears.