PartFour

When we walked out of the hotel there was a mini bus waiting

When we walked out of the hotel there was a mini bus waiting. As i was about to walk on i felt someone pull me back.

"Look i know we havent spoken since we broken up but i dont want it to be awkward so how about we forget everything and start a fresh page as friends like we were before?" Max said holding his hand out for me to shake it.

I look in the corner of my eye to see Charles stopping trying to hear me and max's conversation.

"Of course we can max, im happy to move on from our past." I say hugging him instead of shaking his hand to signal that i am really fine with it.

Once we were on the road being shown all the landmarks including the Bahrain fort which i loved reading the history about it. Me and max were talking like nothing happened and we just enjoying each other's company.

Although all i saw was Nicola buying stuff with Charles money. Never her own. Im sure shes not a gold digger but she always seems to spend his money not her own. Her being a model ive had to write about once or twise, shes got a lot of money and her family is very rich.

Not that i was staring but she seemed to be flirting a lot with George and Alex.

Alex just ignored it and started texting his girlfriend Lily. Alex spoke about her in the most adorable way and always said how me and her would be the best of friends as we are similar.

It was honestly sad that Nicola tried to flirt with him when he was literally talking about his girlfriend and how when they met was the best year.

Charles seemed bothered but he just sat back and observed. Nicola started to walk over to lando and sat next to him talking to him about 'how he works out'.

He glanced over at me making a face that made me burst out laughing helplessly trying to hold it in. Nicola looked at me then at lando as he was laughing just as hard as me.

I looked over to see Charles chuckling to himself.

"What's so funny? I dont get it." Nicola questioned looking back at me.

"Your hopelessness flirting with lando and mostly everyone on the bus" i say wiping the tears under my eyes.

Everyone looked back at Nicola who looked like she was about to loose it.

"What did you just say?" Nicola spat standing up.

"I think you heard me but i can repeat it if youd like?" I say also standing up in front of her.

"Your lucky i dont want to get into a fight. I may be a model but i do kickboxing." She spat taking a step closer to be so shes inches from my face.

"Please the only thing you could do was Bitch slap me. You think i havent gotten in a fight before? Im a journalist for god sake." I say almost spitting in her face.

"Chloe leave it." Charles spoke up standing next to Nicola.

"Charles it was your girlfriend that started it." Lando stood up next to me.

"Did you tell Pierre that you fucking his sister or..?" Charles said with a straight face at lando.

Everyone fell silent. I looked at Charles with pure annoyance. Why is he being like this? Peirre looks at Charles then lando then me.

Pierre was stunned. Nicola looked amused as max,Daniel,Carlos and George were just trying to get the five to calm down.

"What my sister does in her own time is nothing to do with you or anyone else." Pierre said looking at Charles.

"And i am not sleeping with Chloe!" Lando says just adding a point.

Once everyone calmed down, the coach was mostly silent. I felt so bad for Pierre and Daniel as they had planned this whole day for me to ruin it. I had enough after about 1 whole hour in silence. I went to the front of the bus and grabbed the mic from our guide.

"Right im gonna be the first to break this god awful silence! Considering i kinda started it.. first, Nicola im sure your a lovely girl so i apologise for my behaviour and comments and for anyone else I offended im sorry. Now can we get this mood up with music and drinks for Pierre and Daniel organising this amazing day out!" I say holding up a vodka bottle i had stashed for his occasion.

After that everyone started to have fun and actually make this trip enjoyable. I was rather proud of myself that i made the first step and made it fun for everyone.

Although i do still hate Nicola but i wasnt going to spoil the day my brother had planned being the thoughtful person he is.

Once the day had finally come to the end, we all made our way to the hotel and our rooms. Lando offered me to stay around his but i thought it wasnt the best idea considering todays drama.

Once i got in, i jumped straight into the shower and was ready for bed. I wore these black silk PJs that came with a cropped lace top and shorts. As i was about to turn all the lights off there was a knock at my door.

I open it to reveal a familiar pair of green eyes tracing my body up and down.

"What do u want Charlie?" I say opening the door.

"Look can I come in?" He says in annoyance.

"Sure.. do u want any water?" I ask politely inviting him in.

He nods and I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Remember what happened last time you went to the kitchen to get water?" Charles smirked amusing himself.

"I think I remember it pretty well Charlie" I say smiling giving him the glass of water.

He doesn't say anything and just stares into my eyes. But it's not awkward it's more like he's Admiring them.