PartThree

I stayed the night at landos and woke up in his arms and with a pounding headache

I stayed the night at landos and woke up in his arms and with a pounding headache. I got out the the bed and quickly discovered i had nothing on and ran to get one of his shirts.

When I looked back i remembered what had happened. Lando was still asleep and i started to make him these protein pancakes that i remembered his trainer saying he should try.

When I was serving them i discovered his arms around my waist from behind.

"Holy shit little gasly you french are really good cooks." He says smiling giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yep we are indeed now sit down and ill bring you out one of your gross egg drinks!" I say pointing at the table that's already layered out.

Soon we both sit down to eat and talk about the last 3 years and how much its changed.

After we finish eating theres a knock at the door. I go to open the door to see Charles standing the otherside. I open the door forgetting im in landos T-shirt with his boxers on.

"Didnt realise you stayed the night. Well tell lando that Daniel wants him." Charles says looking me up and down with a irritated look on his face.

"Yeah ill tell him dont you worry." I say leaning on the door frame.

"So are you and lando dating or just fucking each other." He says holding his arms

"Charles leclerc keep your voice down! And we aren't dating! What do u care anyways?" I say quietly and closing the door more.

"So is he better in bed than me?" He says staring into my eyes smirking. I stand in shock saying nothing

"I think we both know im not going to answer that leclerc." I say looking up into his eyes. Okay fair enough he's better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(5 years ago : 2017)
Chloe's pov

My family and the leclerc family has always been close. Pierre has always gotten on well with Charles and were best friends. Very similar to me and arthur. Once we found out Pierre would be in F1 racing for toro Russo, we all went out on a trip before the season began. We got a huge villa with 7 bedrooms, a swimming pool and amazing ocean views.

While being on the trip. Pierre was training in the gym every morning with the 2 older leclerc brothers. Charles and Lorenzo.

While me and Arthur were always by the pool or on the beach with our parents. I woke up in the middle of the night dying of thirst. I was wearing white shorts with a white lace top. I walked down the stairs trying not to wake anyone to get some water.

I reached up to get a glass from the cupboard when i felt extremely cold hands grab my waist. I turn around in shock to see Charles green eyes scanning me.

"Dieu tu me rends fou amour" he whispers in my ear pulling me closer to him.

"Charles, nous ne pouvons pas, nos familles sont à l'étage et pourraient descendre et nous voir.." I say quickly back.

"Retrouves-moi sur la plage dans 10 minutes." He whispers kissing me on the cheek.

I go upstairs and get a jacket and wear my sandals. After that i head to the beach and walk a bit from the villa to see Charles sitting on the sand.

"I say we finish this in one of those.." he whispers before passionately slamming his lips on mine and pulling me in by my waist.

I nod and smile as we walk into a small cabin it looks like he rented for the night. When we open the cabin door and shut it. Charles picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist as he pins me to the wall leaving kisses all the way down my body until placing me on the bed. After a while we were both out of breathe and was too tired to walk back to the villa.

Charles falls beside me into the bed. He pulls the cover over himself then pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. After a while we both had fell asleep laying next to each other.

------------------
(Current time : 2022)

Charles laughs at my answer and smiles cockily.

"Ill take that as a no." He says licking his lips.

"I didn't say that did i? Anyway dont you have a girlfriend to get back too." I say smiling until I remember he isn't single anymore.

"Right im going gasly dont get your knickers in a twist." He says chuckling to himself.

"Who did u learn that from?" I laugh since ive not heard that phrase since ive left london.

"I spend ages learning British slang so i could understand you when you came back since you've lost your french touch." He says leaving to go back to his room.

i scoff After i watch him leave i walk back into the room to see lando washing up the plates.

"Mr Norris what are you doing? I cooked therefore i must clean up my mess!" I say laughing grabbing the dirty plate from his hand.

"Well i ate the food so im helping clear up. Now why was Charles here?" He said washing up the other plates and frying pan.

"Oh Danny wanted to see you. I think its something to do with Mclaren?" I replied

After we cleaned up, I went back to my hotel room and get ready for the day. Lando followed me and looked around the room seeing how different mine is from his. After i got dressed into a cream shirt with a white high neck top with a pinky cream blazer and a black handbag and white heel boots, i heard a knock at the door.

"Prenez lando et Sam et amenez-les au hall en 5!" Pierre says looking like he was rushing around.

"Pierre i get its your first. Language but we all speak english so can we speak english so others can understand what your saying!" Lando says opening the door more to reveal him the otherside of the door.

"Lando i dont know why your in my sisters room shirtless but i swear if it's because what i think it is, i will kill you." Pierre says death staring lando.

"It's a hot country mate! Don't worry im not sleeping with her. We are mates!" Lando says putting his arm around me smiling at me.

"Yeah that's what i thought abruti.." Pierre muttered to
himself leaving to go in the lift.

Me and lando both look at eachother and laugh. Lando runs to get his shirt and his shoes and we head down to the lobby where we are greeted by daniel riccardo, Charles leclerc, Alex Albon, George Russell, Pierre Gasly, Carlos Sainz , Max Verstappen, Nicola Mendoza and Samual vandeleur.

"Who's ready to go on a tour of the city and waste our money! Me and Daniel thought it would be a good last day before the drama unfolds!" Pierre said standing in front of everyone.

I give Pierre a death stare after him failing to mention that Max Verstappen aka my ex would be joining us