I will get them!

Nezu's POV:

I couldn't quite believed what happened at the USJ building. Thankfully saying, Izuku was alive but hurt and currently in the hospital as well as Aizawa. I couldn't care less what would happen to my staff. It was their own carelessness which got them in the hospital. Though of course that was a lie since it was my doing that the villains could even access into the USJ building. Now it was time to pay some villains a nice little visit.

I was more than just angry after I had extra talked and found out where All for One was hiding. He agreed to help me out if I would let him be in peace. Of course that was if he would do the job successfully which I couldn't quite say at all.

So once I visited Izuku and made sure he was alright, I made my way to the most dangerous man or second besides me. It was not hard to find the man since I knew he couldn't escape nor move while he was this injured. Without any respect to any villains or anyone, I made my way there and then walked through the door into the small hospital like room where the man was laying down.

Me: Let me be frank and say it in a way you will understand.

AfO: Ah Nezu.

Me: Your people screwed up.

AfO: How come?

Me: I told you, I do not want anything happening to my pup! 

AfO: They did not touch the boy!

Me: Oh really? Then explain to me why the kid is in the hospital while your little villainous group play of children were after him because All Might was late and not there!

AfO: Ah that motherfucker!

Me: Indeed.

AfO: I will get this right!

Me: You will do nothing or do you perhapse prefer my anger?

AfO: No, of course not.

Me: Then tell me where I could find them!

It was not a simple talk and especially not a question and answer session at all. All for One knew exactly how dangerous this situation for him was right now. Anyone in this room would know by my growling and the blood lust which was sipping out of me. Normally I was a rational being but not right now. I was more than just angry and I was especially ready to chuck some heads together and make them forget that they even existsed.

To be honest, it was quite easy to get the information out of All for One because I decided to leave him be. It was not the mans fault for his villainous group. He couldn't do anything about them acting on their owns and I knew this because he thought that everything was alright and then cursed when I said the reason for my anger. It was clear to me that he had nothing to do with it.

Me: It seems as if my hands will get dirty today...

That was all I said before I left All for One and headed to the bar. Simply put it was a run down bar and when I got inside I found someone standing and someone sitting there.

???: Pardon my rudness but we are not open.

Me: Kurogiri, I assume.

Kurogiri: That is correct.

Me: Then you must be Shigaraki, right?

Shigaraki: Damn right you pipsqueak!

Now then, I would have loved to say I had more controll off me but I didn't! I also won't lie at all. This was just simply an act of protecting someone I really cared about or so I would say. My anger didn't know any bound as I ran on all my fours and then jumped and leaped as well as takled Shigaraki with my claws. I was hissing, I was growling and I was also barking a bit at the man. Of course I was using my claws and I was using my sharp teeth as well. This was enough of a punishment for the man and I continued to hurt him until he was out of breath on the ground screaming in pain....Only then did I let go.

Me: Never touch UA or Midoriya ever again or I swear by god, you will find yourself quite in a situation six feet down!

Shigaraki: Who the fuck are you?

Me: NEZU! I am the principal of UA and All for Ones all time friend of a special kind.

Shigaraki: Fuck!

Me: Yes indeed now if you ever touch my pup again, I will make sure there is no tomorrow for you again.

This was one final warning for the villain which had offically lost an eye as a punishment to me.

Since I didn't had much time to spare, I quickly wrapped things up here and went back to the hospital to be with Midoriya. He needed a friend when he would wake up for sure. I would be there for him as I always would.