How about a small story?

In a private chat

HellSpawn: Are you perhapse there?

Surviver: Yeah why?

HellSpawn: Thereis a small story I wanted to share with you.

Surviver: Shoot.

HellSpawn: I had a small session with the engineer.

Surviver: Engineer? 

Surviver: What did he do?

HellSpawn: Nothing much. He just messed up as you would say.

Surviver: Oh no... so the devil who had soo many hell spawns got him huh.

HellSpawn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Surviver: Yup.. only you think it is funny to be called a devil.

HellSpawn: I do have that reputation among my staff.

Surviver: Really?

Surviver: I wonder why.

HellSpawn: Anyways he did something wrong and as he was thinking about it and patching things up, he also made me new gloves for you.

Surviver: Aww really?

HellSpawn: yes. I believe you would need them.

Surviver: Why though? I told you already that the support course made me something.

HellSpawn: That might be true but that were not gloves.

Surviver: True that... I got new shoes.

HellSpawn: What I did with the gloves is better.

Surviver: Ahm alright...

HellSpawn: No burning, no acid, no electricty and no cutting. Even a bullet wouldn't get through this materia. They are however light and you should be able topunch people pretty good.

Surviver: Sounds cool.

Surviver: Thanks.

HellSpawn: Your welcome.

Surviver: Must be nice having a workshop like that with professionals.

HellSpawn: Must I remind you that I am not running a workshop.

Surviver: Ah yeah, sorry.... you are running hell, right?

HellSpawn: And chaos. Indeed.

Surviver: Pffff

Surviver: That's what I like on you.

HellSpawn: Pardon?

Surviver: You are open and don't mind me being blunt or anything at all.

HellSpawn: Why should I?

HellSpawn: You are a bright person and talking with you is quite entertaining for me.

Surviver: Pfff

Surviver: I see.

HellSpawn: The gloves are in the box. Better go get them tomorrow.

Surviver: I'll go in the morning and text you when I get back. Thansk though.

HellSpawn: Anything for my precious friend.

Surviver: Oh did anything else happen?

HellSpawn: No... someone just had to test out the new security system and got electrocuted while being warned about that glitch.

Surviver: Sounds rough.... also how did that happen?

HellSpawn: I have an outdoor security system and there is one sensor which was malfunctioning. Therefore I had someone look into it. Unfortunetely the power system outside was not quite weather proof as it should be.

Surviver: Wait...

Surviver: They touched it?

HellSpawn: Yes. The girl was quite lucky to have touched it only as it was still barely wet instead of completly wet. The mentor on the other side... let's say he got what he deserves by a very olf and good friend of mine.

Surviver: Oh sheeesh

Surviver: She got lucky.

HellSpawn: Indeed. If it would be raining, I believe the girl may have not survived that.

Surviver: Fuck....

Surviver: Damn... well she got lucky.