See you in hell!

Good news, I got to class in time. Bad news I ran straight into All Might and he dragged me into the class. Now thanks for grabbing my collar and dragging me into the class. Really greatful for that. Like NOT! This was dumb! I was mad fumming for this. He was my mentor and yet he did that only because I ran into him. I was on time! Well on point since the bell ran as I ran into him. Of course I was using my quirk to get into class on time and of course he had to make an example on me.

And I of course didn't give a shit!

My morning was already horrible. I didn't need anyone to actually get back at me and do this! It was not my fault that I was late. Alright, maybe it was but still! I tried my best to be on time and everything and then this! Besides shouldn't he do a bit of favoritism and actually be nice to me? 

All Might: Yound Midoriya, stop right there.

I did stop. Then guess what I did, I turned around and smiled at him. 

Me: Yes, Mr. I walk normal through a door and need to smash it without any kind of consequences.

Yes... I did say that out loud and I could see how he didn't liked it at all.

Did I care though?

No...

I had a shitty day so far and now I had to deal with my mentor. Not gonna happen for sure. After I said that, I went straight out of the classroom and that was when I heard my name getting called out by Nezu. Oh how great this day was. I knew this could only get worse. Still I went towards the next bathroom and locked myself in there for a short while. Next I know I went to the mirror and put on all the water so they could be heared before I screamed at myself at the mirror. 

There!

Now I felt a lot better.

After I did that, I splashed some water on my face and decided to finally turn off all the running focids and start walking out towards Nezu's office. Things couldn't get any worse. That is my mantra since I was once quirkless and now had a quirk. Of course I took out my phone while I was walking towards Nezu's office and decided to text my dear online friend.

In a private chat:

Surviver: I am screwed!

HellSpawn: Why?

Surviver: I basically ran into my mentor and then fucked up.

HellSpawn: It can't be that bad.

Surviver: IT IS!

HellSpawn: Why do you think this way?

Surviver: I got call to the principals office!

HellSpawn: Is that a reason to freak out this much?

Surviver: YES!

Surviver: I COULD GET EXPELLED!

HellSpawn: I do not believe that this is the case!

Surviver: How can you say that?

HellSpawn: Did you do something against the rules?

Surviver: No.

HellSpawn: Then there is nothing to fear at all. He might simply call you in because of another reason.

Surviver: You sure?

HellSpawn: Yes.

Surviver: -_- what if I get expelled though? I don't have a second chance.

HellSpawn: I will personally see it that you get a hero as a mentor. Does the number 3 sound good to you?

Survivor: O.O Can I switch now? Please!

HellSpawn: Aren't you happy with yours?

Surviver: Not really... he is nice...

Surviver: Sometimes...

Surviver: Other times he is hell to deal with. Like for real, I thought ama chocke that car he wanted me to pull out of the ocean once. I was soo done with life!

HellSpawn: I see. 

HellSpawn: Still do not threat. I am sure you are not in any kind of trouble. Maybe this will even make your day.

Surviver: If that makes my day, I will personally eat a hat.

HellSpawn: I suggest betting now.

Surviver: Alright! What you want?

HellSpawn: Tea to the usual pick up location. I assume you want a new hero figure?

Survivor: Yes. Deal!

HellSpawn: Glad to make deals with the devils with you.

Surviver: I should be the one Mister Lucifer de Morgenstern.

HellSpawn: Likewise.

Surviver: Fuck!

Surviver: I can hear him laugh from here.... I am scared... they say if he laughes this way, something bad happens.

HellSpawn: Who says this?

Surviver: All the other classes!

Surviver: I heard this from the third years while we were in the cafeteria. You don't know this from me though.

HellSpawn: Hit me.

Surviver: Alright... so they said he was using a crane in an excercise and they had to beat him and he was using it to beat the shit out of them while having some tea and laughing like a maniac..

Surviver: I don't know though. I just saw him once and thought Mickey Mouse remake but cuter chimera version.

HellSpawn: Funny and thanks for sharing this.

Surviver: Your welcome.... see you in hell. I just arrived in front of the office.