An interesting story

In a private chat

Surviver: Hey are you there?

HellSpawn: As if there is any other method to keep my boredom away?

Surviver: Guess that's me.

HellSpawn: So what did you hear?

Surviver: My mentor told me that I had connection to our principal and I started laughing like crazy.

HellSpawn: Oh what did he say?

Surviver: Oh he just said that he and I were best bodies to a point where I could be his son and why I didn't say that earlier.

Surviver: I found it ridiculous and started laughing soo badly.

HellSpawn: Sounds funny.

HellSpawn: What if you knew the man though?

Surviver: How?

Surviver: I would totally love too but I can't remember ever talking to him besides being in UA.

HellSpawn: Hmmm... interesting.

Surviver: What is interesting?

HellSpawn: Nothing really.

Surviver: Oh come on!

Surviver: You can't just say that and then leave me be! 

Surviver: Help me out!

Surviver: When did I ever became best buddies with the rat.

HellSpawn: I believe the moment you have brought the chimera tea.

Surviver: Tea? When did I do that?

HellSpawn: Ah don't you remember anymore?

Surviver: I don't.

HellSpawn: It was the moment he has accepted you as one as his.

Surviver: What?

HellSpawn: I will ask you once again. Would you like me to tell you all the truth and nothing more than that?

Surviver: You never lie though.

HellSpawn: But I also never told youeverything.

Surviver: Which is totally fine.

HellSpawn: Do you still want to live like this?

Surviver: I do!

Surviver: If this is about who you are, I do not care!

Surviver: I don't care if you are the president, a politician, a thief, a villain someone from the hero commission, a killer, a hero or even Nezu!

HellSpawn: Are you sure about this?

Surviver: YES!

Surviver: And I always say yes about this!

Surviver: I told you soo many times I would ignore any hints and everything that would hint about who you are!

Surviver: I don't care about this!

Surviver: You are you and I like you the way you are!

HellSpawn: It seems as if I had angered you.

Surviver: It's not funny why do you want me to know who you are this badly?

HellSpawn: I believe I could help you more.

Surviver: But I don't need more help!

HellSpawn: I know that much.

HellSpawn: I am sorry.

Surviver: Don't ask this again.

Nezu's POV:

I could feel the anger in the messages that Midoriya sent to me. I knew I had messed up slightly. Yet it felt as if I had done the right choice. The kid didn't really care who I was and I felt soo much better knowing this over and over again. Sometimes I would even ask just so I could get just this feeling of relieve.

He once again chose to ignore who I am...

What a kid...

I am sure he also knows it... 

I am sure he has a hunch about who I am....

But he doesn't want to have it true... 

What an interesting child.

Soo interesting.

I will make sure that nothing will happen to the kid....

I will promise that!

Seems like I also have to talk with my staff a bit more. 

Since he had a talk with All Might, I could only think that they had figured it out as well. All my staff members were not dumb but I expected them to be discrete about this and not talk about it at all.  Seems as if they need more of a stern warning. 

While I was thinking about that, I also started to think about something else as well. This kid was quite lonely and I wanted to make sure that he was alright and would get everything he needed. That also meant that I needed to build a dorm system just to make sure the kid was fine. Anything would be alright, I just had to find a solution and a reason as to why I needed to build a dorm system. Maybe a simple reason would be enough or I needed to do something else and attack my own school.

That sounded quite reasonable as well.... I might have to ask or more like blackmail and old enemy. Someone who is quite a great villain as well...

I have quite a good idea of who I could get to work together with as well.