Am I in trouble?

Nezu was really something else. He had soo many nicknames as well. Some called him Mickey Mouse gone wrong, others Build A Bear gone wrong and then there were these who called him Freddy gone wrong. Personally I liked the name rat god or rat satan of UA. Whelp, he was a person one shouldn't mess with and I was already in a bad mood. This could only get wrose!

So I ented the office and bowed towards the chimera first before anything else.

Me: I am sorry for whatever I did wrong.

Nezu: Please stop bowing, you haven't done anything wrong.

What then?

If I didn't do anything wrong why call me this early in the morning?

Me: I haven't?

Nezu: No.

Me: I am not in troubles?

Nezu: No.

Then why would you call me?

I just want some decent and easy life!

It's too early for this shit...

Gosh!

I nearly got a heart attack thinking I did something wrong as well!

Me: The heck?! Then why did you call me... ups. I am sorry.

Nezu: It's fine Midoriya. I called you in because Power Loader needed someone of the hero class for his class as a model. I thought you might be interested in it.

Me: As a model?

Nezu: Indeed. They will soon have to be graded and as such a hero from the hero class will be shown and they have to invent something special and indicidual for them.

Me: Why me though?

Nezu: Are you not interested?

Me: I am! Don't get me wrong it sounds cool but I am just wondering why me. There is Todoroki who has a much more powerful quirk and Bakugo as well as Iida.

Nezu: And yet here I am asking you.

Me: Exactly my point!

Nezu: I believe your quirk is more of a challange for them. I also believe that you need new equiptment which is specially design for you as well.

Oh how I kinda hated what that meant. It implied that the one uniform I was wearing was not enough. I knew that already but it was something my mother made for me. The school offered to improve it but I declined and only after it was completly torn did I get a new one. Though it was nothing special at all.

I can't believe he just said that soo bluntly as well...

I know I need it but it will be expensive!

I can't afford this!

Besides I don't want to make someone work more because of me!

Me: If I decline what would happen?

Nezu: I will simply find somoene else.

Me: I see....

Nezu: Now do you intend to decline me?

Me: No... I would love too.

Nezu: Alright. Please head to the support class immediately. 

Me: Thanmks.

I couldn't really believe what I jsut heard and went out of the room before he would decide to actually scold me for anything. Now I had to tell HellSpawn what just happened this was quite unbelieveable. Though whiole I made my way to the support course, I found myself taking my phone out of my poket and text my dear friend. He was right after all and I had to tell him what happened. 

In a privat chat:

Surviver: You were right.

HellSpawn: Now then do you want to explain what happened?

Surviver: He offered me to get some new euiptment special designed for me.

HellSpawn: Does sound great.

Surviver: It does... 

HellSpawn: Any problems with that?

Surviver: He didn't had to tell me this way that my equiptment sucked! I know that already.

HellSpawn: I am sure he didn't mean it this way.

Surviver: How do you know that?

HellSpawn: Trust your old friend in this case.

Surviver: Then what did he mean?

HellSpawn: Maybe he just wanted to help you out.

Surviver: Help me out?

HellSpawn: Is that soo out of the reach?

Surviver: No but a bit sudden.

HellSpawn: Are you not happy though?

Surviver: I kinda am.

HellSpawn: That is all that matters.

Surviver: You're right!

Surviver: Besides I am soo looking forward to the support course! Did you know I nearly got into the support course instead of the hero one?

HellSpawn: I do. You have told me this when you entered for the trials.

Surviver: I did, didn't I?

HellSpawn: Yes as well as the joy you had when you got into the hero course.

Surviver: I am still greatful for that.

HellSpawn: Then I hope you will enjoy the day.

Surviver: Thanks! I am on my way to the support course now and it will be fun!

Surviver: You think they will let me tinker as well?

HellSpawn: I do believe so.

Surviver: That would be awesome.

Surviver: Oh I just arrieved. See ya.

HellSpawn: Do tell me how it was.

Surviver: Will do and I'll get you some tea later!

HellSpawn: Thank you now have fun!