WHAT THE FUCK!

Izuku's POV:

I really liked not knowing who I was texting too. The reason why I was oblivious to the fact that this little HellSpawn was giving me soo many hints was because I didn't wanted have it true nor did I want to know anything about it. The moment that HellSpawn would tell me who he was, I couldn't really be oblivious anymore. It meant soo much to me not knowing who he is because I could be open and do whatever I wanted this way. I could tell him everything. It was more than just releaving having someone like that to talk too.

Aizawa: MIDORIYA!

Me: HAIIIIIII!

I immediatelly jumped up and looked at my sensei as I was daydreaming and thinking about everything that happened. The thing was, there was something... a feeling in the pits of my stomach... that was basically telling me that something would go wrong. I didn't wanted that and the only thing I can think of right now which will be very very bad was basically loosing my online friend HellSpawn. Without him, I would for sure end up more than just dead or... well others. He was the only thing that was keeping me alive and keeping this facade as well.

Aizawa: What was the last thing I said?

I don't have the nerves for this...

Should I actually do something against it?

Or should I keep my little innocent being?

AH screw this shit!

Me: That you are tired and sighing a lot and that we are not wroth it. 

Aizawa: What?

Me: Honestly, I can understand what you are saying since we are all lost and good for nothings after all.

Aizawa: Did I ask you about your oppinion.

Me: No Sir but these are yours for sure. Why else would you sigh and come in here dressed like a beggar.

I could tell that what I was doing was not the best thing but he also caught me offguard and right now I didn't had my innocent persona on nor did I prepare it while I was thinking about everything. He would get my pure consciouness without any filters on.

Aizawa: Problem  -

Me: Child, yes! I can hear you. No need to give me such a nickname. You are not my father and you know what? No one here is your child. Now how about you stop sleeping in a corner and instead teach us more?

Aizawa: You-

Me: Yes me. You do know that Vlad King and his class is doing as good as us and we have no idea what we are going to do or what we are doing.

Aizawa: .... *sigh* 

Me: Sorry... can I sit down now?

Aizawa: Yes... 

It seemed as if I had just made everything a bit more complicated as the whole class was watching us. Some where even filming this. Well I didn't really care much as I continued spacing out and was left alone this time as well.

Aizawa: For this reasons we are going to the USJ building next week.

That was all that I could hear before the bell rang and I was swarmed by Todoroki and the rest of the group.

Todoroki: Deku, this is not wise.

Me: Is anything wise?

Iida: Deku-

Me: Am I stupid or useless for you to call me like that.

Uraraka: But that is your hero name.

Me: And why you think I like it?

Uraraka: you wouldn't be using it otherwise.

Me: Wrong! I want villains who have never heard of me misjudge me. It's this simple now stop calling me like this.

Todoroki: What happened to you?

Me: To me? Nothing.

Iida: Todoroki is right, something has to be wrong with you.

Me: Oh why does it have to be?

Uraraka: You are not like this normally!

Me: Tsk!

Todoroki: Bakugo what have you done to him?

I kinda loved how the whole story started to twist and turn and they started to blame Bakugo for it instead of me or thought that this behaviour was the normal me. No one ever said anything about what I did but were more discussing how I could not be myself. Oh well, I didn't care about this. I was now enjoying Bakugo trying to punch Todoroki as well as Iida and Uraraka as they were blaming him. Even the Bakusquad were now blaming him as well and circeling him. 

Tokoyami: Midoriya, is really everything alright with you?

Me: I just... *sigh* sorry. I was just that spacing out and didn't sleep that well...

Tokoyami: I can understand that. Take it slowly today.

Me: Mh....