Oh Shit

Dabi's pov

           I walked into the next room to hear a chorus of growling and many different scents flying through the air. The blonde kid we captured had escaped his bonds, while Toga and Shiggy were trying to fight him. "How the hell did this kid just escape like that, I really wanted his blood." Vampire pouted as she jumped back to avoid the claws of the opposing alpha. "don't you shitheads realize he's in rut?!" "Of course I do asshat!" Toga yells back to me. "I propose that we just let him go, as he is in a quite feral state right now and it might do us harm to try and capture him" I somewhat agreed with Kerougi, also this was putting stress on my mate.

           "Fine, Dabi, take him back" Shiggy immediately puts the responsibility on me "Fine whatever." while the blonde was distracted I hit a pressure point on the back of his neck, and threw the blonde over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "WATCH OUT!" ' I swear if Vampire bitch is coming at me with a fucking knife, I'm gonna-' "Get your hands off of my fucking boyfriend."  This was the last thing I heard before I was tackled to the ground, "I told you to Let. Go. Of. My. Boyfriend!" All I saw on the ground was the blonde headed menace and a green, growling mop.

Izuku's pov 

            It was morning time and Kacchan wasn't in the common room for breakfast yet, we didn't see him the whole day, or the next. I called Auntie, my mother, Mr. Masaru, and asked everyone that knew Kacchan. Eventually I called the only person I trusted enough

"Uh-um, K-Keigo?" I have been crying so much that I'm dehydrated, I haven't been sleeping, and I can't focus on my lessons. "Yeah kid? Is something wrong? Did you run out of suppressants?!" I could hear the worry creeping into the other male voice as they rattled off the last couple questions "N-No, K-kacchan's-" "What's wrong?!" "he's gone!" that was all I could manage to get out before I started to sob, but there was no tears coming out of my eyes. "Okay, calm down Izuku, calm down" the male cooed as he rubbed my back while I nuzzled into Keigo's scent glands. 

            I guess I ended up falling asleep because when I woke up it was like looking through a weird window that had blood thrown onto it. I felt that my body was moving , but I wan't controlling it. Something much more wild and primitive was at the console. Keigo's voice called out to me telling me to stop whatever I was doing, but my omega was controlling me.

            Now you might be thinking, 'well Izuku, doesn't your omega have control over you during your heats?' No. When an omega is in heat the instincts can briefly take over but, no, I am in control just heavily influenced by it. It scared me how much malice I could feel radiating of me. 'Um . . . .Omega?' I called hoping to get their attention. 'Alpha' 'Where are we going?!' Screaming into the black of my subconscious was not helping. 'Alpha . . . trouble.' 'Keigo said he would help me! We have to go back!' 'But . . . rut?' I gave up again and started to cry out of desperation.

Keigo's pov

            Izuku fell asleep after a few minutes of crying 'I must be really important to me if my scent calmed him like this' While he slept I called Dabi just to check if the L.O.V had gotten Katsuki. 

Long story shot-

They had, and when I looked back down at my lap, 'Great he's gone' I sighed and started flying toward the L.O.V base/bar. When I got there I saw blue flames and green sparks flying. 'Shit,shit,shit' I waited thinking about what could happen if Izuku doesn't stop. "I . . .can't . . ." This wasn't Izuku, that proves it. "Izuku!" I bolted down between the two. "Keigo?" I looked at my mate sternly "Why are you fighting him?!" I was beyond angry 'why would he just go attacking Izuku, he knows that he's like a little brother to me!' "M- . . .Move, p-please" A desperate voice spoke from behind me as a blow was thrown at my head. 

            "Don't you dare hurt him" a protective hold was placed around me and a growl rang  through my ears. My knees went weak with the amount of scent pouring out of the male behind me. "T-Touya, he . . .he's- . . . . omega" The scent stopped finally, a thud sounded from the ground, I crawled over to the two teenage boys. "His Omega, Izuku said to me that Katsuki's rut is soon." "Yeah I know, it started in the bar" Dabi growled out through gritted teeth.

          I scrambled back flapping my wings to compensate for Izuku's extra weight "You could've sent me and Izuku into heat!" "He attacked you, plus he was attacking me and he wouldn't stop!" I flinched at the yelling, still being weak from the amount of scent the Dabi let out a few minutes earlier. "Get out of sight before someone sees you, I've got the teens." I spat sternly feeling exhausted "But-" "I said Leave!" anger and annoyance were laced in my voice as I yelled pointing towards an alley. The black haired male bowed his head and ran off to the dark space between the nearest buildings

          After about thirty seconds the cloudiness didn't clear from my head 'shit, shit, shit, I can't take both of them back to U.A. by myself! And I can't go long here with Katsuki in rut' I frantically searched my pocket for scent patches hastily applying them to the scent glands on the alpha's neck.  "K-keigo?" "Are you okay Izuku?" Tears were starting to well up in Izuku's eyes as the emerald orbs darted around the street, then landing on the cut that I sported on my cheek "Izuku, are you okay." I pulled out my hero phone, my thumb hovering above the red call button. "y-es"

           "LeMillion? . . .yeah can you come to my location and help me? . . . .I can only carry one person at a time . . .yeah, thanks." A sigh escaped my lips as I pulled myself to standing "ngghh" Upon looking down, Katsuki was waking up "I-I've never-" Izuku stumbled away as Katsuki moved toward him "You haven't spent a rut with Katsuki yet, have you?" "No, but . . ." Izu went silent and turned away from me

Izuku's pov :

           "Hey Hawks- Oh hey Midoiya! And . . . Oh! this is the angry kid from the sports festival!" I stood absently, I hated not feeling in control, and now Kacchan is in rut. 'Crap! when's my heat?! I can't beleive I've been so caught up with school work the last one I supressed the last one' my distress must have shown on my face "Hey Midoriya, is something wrong?" a smile painted my face "No, I'm fine! thanks for asking though!" 

           I still didn't sleep because I couldn't even hug Kacchan. I could give him scented stuff to help with his rut but anything from him that was scented had faded and was no use for comforting anymore. "Problem child, you obviously haven't been sleeping and aren't paying attention, you can go back to your dorm for now" "Oh, no Mr. Aziawa-" "It wasn't a question" I sighed, packed up my stuff, and walked to my dorm. 

           'I didn't even get through first period, I probably would've felt better if we were training- why couldn't he just let me train?!' 'Because when he let you do that two days ago you passed out because you trained so hard. You almost-' my head snapped up smelling the familiar caramel scent. "oh, I'm just in front of his dorm" I slid down the door taking in the little amount of scent that made it's way through the material of the door. 

           I closed my eyes to think and eventually found myself in a peaceful sleep.

Hello my readers I hope you liked this new chapter, I start school next week so that's fun. I wanted to say that I thank everyone who reads, votes, and comments on any of my stories. Also I am thinking of making a second arc of this story at some point about them after they graduate UA and start hero work. Anygay thanks for reading

-Stella