Thank you: 3

I hope you liked my last chapter

:)

Izuku's pov

               I fell asleep in Kacchan's hoodie and when I woke up, I found another one of his hoodies on my bed with a note sitting on top. I panicked thinking about why in the world he would be in my room. 'why was he even in my room?! I can't believe he saw me like this! He probably thinks I'm still the same pathetic, weak, defenseless omega. Who can't even get their crap together.' I felt a tear roll down my face. . . .'I need to stop crying, god.

           I pulled myself from the floor and wiped my eyes so I could see the black sweatshirt neatly folded and placed on my bed. I read the note which told me I should go downstairs. I didn't bother taking off the sweatshirt and opened the door to my dorm. I could hear laughing coming from the common room as I lightly stepped on each step.

*a few days later*

              Scent training with Midnight is every Tuesday, starting next week. Scent training is where Midnight uses a machine that spits out different artificial alpha scents and I have to be able to resist submitting to them. Today's Friday two weeks until my next heat. . . . . My heats are slowly getting harder to bear, compared to my latest ones the first heat was a walk in the park. They often start off fine, but as they progress I feel like I'm dying a slow painful death "hey, nerd what are you talking about?" I jump and realize I must've been mumbling "sorry" I manage to get out. I could tell that Kacchan was worried though I was getting lost in his ruby colored eyes. "What were you saying about dying" he says quietly to the ground, snapping me back to the present. "y-you don't want to know" "and if I do?" 

            I was crying a little already but now tears were running down my face like rivers "No, because I- I-I don't want y-you to think-, and you don't like it, because you-you" the rest was in-audible because I started sobbing harder. Kacchan pulled me into a tight embrace, I melted into the touch. He lets me sob onto his shoulder letting out calming pheromones for me. I eventually calmed down. "Thanks Kacchan" I wipe my eyes and stare at the taller male in awe.

Katsuki's pov

            I pulled away from Izuku gingerly, but I had a new sense of happiness. This has been the first time I have been this close to Deku on purpose. Except with that happiness came a cloud of guilt fogging up my mind with old memories. I looked at Deku who was getting slightly more wobbly than he was before.  "Hey Deku?" He doesn't look at me but leans over a desk instead. "K-Kacchan, why is your scent so heavy?" I tried to stop my scent from coming but I couldn't do much. 

            Soon I could feel an erection start to form in my pants. 'my rut.' I concluded. I raced out of the room we were in and rushed to my dorm quickly locking the door. About ten minutes later a knock sounded from my door. I had changed into a tank and sweatpants "It's Deku" a soft voice says through the thin door. It only fed my alpha more, my alpha that begged to break free and fuck the omega just outside the door. "D-don't come in" I say back hoping he doesn't try anyway. 

            "Kacchan is something wrong?!" I run my hand down my face "No, fuck, I'm in rut . . .Just don't come in. I don't want to send you into heat or some shit." as I'm saying this I scoot farther away from my dorm. I hear light footsteps receded away from my door. 

          I was just about to let my guard down when another knock came. Though this person instead of waiting for a response just came in. "Hey bro, I didn't know if I should just come in or . . . " he pauses and looks off just staring. Eventually he snaps out of whatever trance he's in. "Oh, Midobro thought you might need these." I sigh and get up to angrily stalk over to Kirishima "What Shitty hair." I eye the stack of blankets and clothes in his hand. "He thought you might need some scented stuff, but he was afraid to give it to you himself." I take the stuff out of his arms.