(Idk what to call this again 2)

Izuku's pov:

            It's been a couple of weeks since the USJ thing and of course there's my heat coming up, me and Denki evidently synced up (It just means our heats are at the same time.) I've also noticed that Todoroki is avoiding me, and I have been doing the same but. yeah. 

            Anyway, I came to get the homework from Mr. Aizawa for the next week or so. "Hey, Mr. Aizawa, can I have the homework for the next week or so? Oh, and Denki's." he gladly gives it to me, and later I go to give Denki his. I knock on his door. "Oh, hey Izuku- you got my homework for me!" He gets really excited around his heats, while I'm basically a walking zombie. "Yeah, yeah Denki. You're welcome." We sit there in silence for a couple of minutes "Soo, are you doing, okay?" Uraraka, Denki, Kacchan- everyone! They keep asking that question, like I can't handle myself! Except for Keigo, he hasn't asked me that except for the one day it happened.

             'All of this is maddening for me; Todoroki's being treated like an outcast- a criminal. What he did was not his fault! I was the closest omega in the room and also probably reeked of distress, he couldn't help himself!' "I'm fine" I mutter in a low voice then angrily walk away. Arriving at Kacchans door I open it without bothering to knock and go off on him. "Stop treating Todoroki like he's killed me; he acted on instinct you of all people should know damn well how ruts are especially your first! All of that was completely an accident. Just forget it already." Kacchan makes his way over to me grabbing my shoulders gently. "Izuku, while I love when your angry, I think you're in heat already. I would be bad boyfriend to just let you go off and have your heat hit you in here. So, unless you want me to come with you go back to your room"

            "NO, let me finish" I shake the haziness from my head "Uh . . . um" I push the heel of my palm into my forehead trying to think. "Izuku look at me." I look up at the alpha "hmmm" he hums than places his hand on my cheek. The longer his hand lingers the more I melt into the touch. He picks me up and I close my eyes drifting to sleep.

Third person pov

            Katsuki carries the small omega to his room gently laying him on the bed. 'Dammed nerd, what's going through his head? he was probably going to go to Uraraka too . . . glad I caught it.' he thinks to himself

            As Katsuki walks downstairs to make up plates for both of them, he runs straight into Todoroki "Hello Bakugou" "Sorry Icyhot" "Is everything okay?" the half hot, half cold person inquires "What of course it is why would you-" Todoroki cuts him off "You said sorry, generally you don't say that Bakugou." The blonde scoffs then leaves.'this is the first time he's talked to me since -' Todoroki's thoughts are interrupted by a high pitched scream, followed by shouting. He walks to the common room ton see whats going on.

            "Monama why the fuck are you here!" a heavy blush is seen across Moanama's face as Mina yells at him.  "I-I have to go." The arrogant blonde pushes through a couple 1-A classmates. "Why was Monama here exactly?" Todoroki asked. Mina throws her hands up and walks off, while most people ignore him. 'I shouldn't of even tried, it's pointless' He walks off feeling slightly deflated.

Todoroki's pov

             I make it to my room and sit on my bed. Everything in my room is nice; clean. 'I bet no one would care if I left, no one likes me anymore anyway. And they should, I almost raped one of my best friends.' I tear my hand through my hair making my perfectly parted hair mix together making it look a baby pink in the middle. About a month ago I found out that I'm an alpha in an . . . unfortunate way.'How does Midoriya feel? He's just distanced himself from everybody. I would go up to him, apologize. But every time I get near him I feel very uncomfortable' Opening a drawer, and taking out a pair of shiny black headphones with silver detailing. I connect them to my phone to start listening to the song 'we don't talk anymore'. 

I feel that I can relate to this song right now,"I wish I could just put things back the way they were" I mumble while pulling back my covers and climbing into the comfort of my bed. With the wish that my dreams will be better than reality I close my eyes only seeing black.

Sorry its so short I started school so I forgot abt wattpad

-stella