Why Should I: 2

um I hoped you liked the last chapter I kinda was trying to get it out there so it might be a bit rushed. And I didn't read it over. Also, I forgot to add that Izuku has a quirk called beckon; it's basically a very powerful telekinesis quirk

Katsuki's pov:

            It's been two years since Izuku got his first heat, and I feel guilty almost every day. I was too scared, and childish to handle it, so I ran. I wish I didn't destroy my relationship with Izuku. . . .  I love him I always have but I thought I was keeping him safe and now he probably hates me. It's the last day of middle school and I went to get ice cream with my friend Kirishima. I have friends and I used to bully Izuku a lot but stopped after a while, realizing i can't just be angry .

             All of a sudden Kaminari comes up to me and starts yelling "You need to apologize to him or something!" any other person would have been like 'who?' but I knew exactly who he was talking about "ha?" I respond "Izuku, you're killing him! He has to take a handful of pills every day because of you!" I decide to keep up my reputation as the person who hates him. "He did that to his own damn self!" my voice broke at the end, but I don't think dunce face caught it, but Kirishima did. The blond throws a punch at me, and I wasn't going to fight back instead half and half stops him dragging Kaminari away from me. 

            "Hey dude you okay?" I dash home with shitty hair on my tail, and once we get to my house, I tell him to follow me to my room. Kirishima hasn't been in here yet. "Woah dude" watching him look at a picture of me and Deku "I still love him" I say quietly. "Dude, why did you even start neglecting him?" he says surprised "Have I told you the story?" "no" Kirishima said shortly, and with that I launched into the story of my past

            "Okay, so two years ago Izuku had turned thirteen not too long ago " I say while thinking about how to start the next part of this story "okay where are you going with this?" "Well, we were out getting ice cream together, and suddenly Izuku got his heat" Kirishima's eyes widen "at 13!?" "Yeah, and he got taken by an alpha who I think started to rape him. But I was too scared, so I ran and was so angry with myself, so I severed ties." Kirishima starts to think "dude . . . ." We continue talking and, in the end, Kirishima spends the night-which no one has done since Izuku.

            That night I lie there, and I feel some water on my face. Kirishima evidently hears me "Bakugou what are you doing?" "Trying to find the leak or something!" my voice breaks " why do you think there's a leak?" "there's water all over my face!" "Bakugou . . . that's called crying" I touch my face feeling the tears running down my face. I start crying harder and Kirishima pulls me into a tight hug. "I'll be back just give me a minute "I watch as Kirishima leaves the house.

Kirishima's pov:

            I put on my shoes and go out running to Izuku's house (which is not far) I get there and knock on the door. Kaminari opens it. "Eji what are you doing here?" "Can I have one of Izuku's sweatshirts or something- just something that's scented?" Denki narrows his eyes at me " Why?" "Um, Bakubro is crying, and I don't know how else to calm him down" I say quietly "why should I do that?" "Because please?" "Fine, Izuku's currently asleep so I'll get something quickly" Denki gives me the All Might hoodie Izuku was wearing today "thanks" I kiss Denki and run back to Bakugou's. When I get there Bakugou was nearly sobbing. "here" I say as he looks up at me "I-Is that Izuku's?" he snatches it from me inhaling the scent "I figured it would calm you down a little "he smiles at me a little "yeah . . . thanks"