Christmas Special

TW: Smut at the beginning

Izuku's pov:

           "Just make it stop~" I moan to my partner it was getting close to Christmas and my heat seemed to be running longer than usual. "Deku, do you really want me to fuck you?" "please~" I don't entirely know what I'm saying but I can tell it's out of character "Fuck, you're going to be so mad at me if I do this- you know what fine, just wait a second." he leaves for a couple minutes then comes back with a box of condoms. "Izuku do you really want this?" I nod while my abdominal pain gets worse with the mention of sex. "you better not be messing with me" I hear him mutter under his breath

            Before I know it Kacchan had me pinned to the bed while distracted by a deep and heated kiss. Once Kacchan breaks the kiss he moves down my neck and collar bone, Kacchan bites and sucks the area until he finds the spot on my neck that drives me crazy and abuses it. "K-Kacchan! I-I'm gonna-" my whole body shakes with an orgasm and cum exits my member. "C'mon baby already~ Maybe I should go slower~" "NOoooO" I whine out. The only thing I have on is a pair of boxers and a sweatshirt but the sweatshirt was gone immedetly.

            I kick off my boxers and he shoves two fingers into my entrance I moaned at the feeling of something being in me and tense up "Baby relax I can't do anything if you don't~" I swallow and take deep breaths to relax and Kacchan keeps his fingers still for awhile but once I loosened up he curled his fingers a few times before adding one more finger. "K-kacchan!" Once I got used to that feeling he took his fingers out. "that's good enough" he mutters to himself. I watch him slip on a condom and he lines up his cock with my entrance, then without warning he slams himself into me.

            "Fuuuuuuuuuuck, why are you so- mhhhm~" after about 30 seconds he pulls back until only the tip is left, after glancing at me he slams himself into me again this time keeping a slow pace but speeding up slowly "faster~ Kacchan~ . . . .aghhhhh~." "Calm down Izuku you're getting tight.~" He softly kisses me on the lips and I relax once more 

            "I-I'm close baby~" "mmmm, me too~" one more thrust pushed me to my limit and I came again, even more than the last one. Kacchan pulls out just after and lays down "Why'd you stop?" "I don't know if the knots gonna bust the condom" "I don't care Kacchan" "Yes, you do nerd, and when your heat ends you are definitely going to kill me. Lets go get cleaned up" Kacchan draws a bath and we both get in, and after he changed my bed sheets I fell asleep.

The smuts over for anyone who skipped it

Katsuki's pov

            After Deku fell asleep I took the sheets downstairs to the wash and of course ran into Shitty Hair. "Did you finally Fuck Midobro?" I feel myself blush a little "How many damn times have you fucked Dunce Face. But yes he let me fuck him, and I think I'm gonna die once his heat ends, but it's kinda worth it" " I just hope their heats end in the next few days." Kirishima grabs a scoop of detergent and puts it in the washer. "Yeah, they're running kind of fucking long" "You know have you ever wondered what would happen if we put the in a room together during their heat?" I look at Shitty Hair annoyed that he can't guess what the fuck would happen if you put two god damn omegas in a room together during their heat "Dumbass what would happen if you did that with two alpha's?!" he looks down "Oh, yeah" he laughs a little and then we both retreat to our rooms.

            I left Deku alone for the rest of the duration of his heat, and on Christmas I was about to check on him but at 5 AM my door flung open. "KATSUKI!" I shoot up into sitting position "Yeah! I'm up! damn!" my eyes are still blurry but the person's face comes into focus "oh, shit" He looks mad- really mad "Yeah! You railed me!" I look at him "Look, I am sorry, but you- I wasn't even in rut! You're just needy" he sighs "Did you use . . . protection?"  I look at him with a slightly angry face "Of course I used a damn condom, I even stopped before I knotted" Deku looked content with the answer and hugged me.