*Michael's POV*

After I left Myra's kindergarten, I went to her apartment where Tala was waiting for me.
I picked her up and we drove to my Neverland Ranch. We have planned something for her... a surprise party.

We started decorating the entire Ranch with balloons and banners. I even ordered a big cake and some other candies just for her.

 I even ordered a big cake and some other candies just for her

It's red because Tala said red is her favourite color.

Once we finished decorating everything, I looked on my watch to check the time. It's noon.

"Should I go pick her up now? I mean, it's two hours until I arrive in Los Angeles, then I have to get her home, she probably needs to change and freshen up which is one more hour, then two more hours to come back here...-" I said,
"Michael! Stop! Breathe..." Tala interrupted me and giggled, "damn, you really excited about this, huh?" she then asked, making me chuckle.
"Well, yea... Myra means a lot to me, and I want this to work and to be perfect." I replied, she smiled widely.
"It will work and it will be perfect. Now calm down, and go pick the princess up." she said, I nodded and smiled brightly, before embracing her in a quick hug.

I then stepped inside the car with Bill, who immediately escorted me back to the kindergarten. I was extremely nervous, I have never done anything like this for a woman besides for my mother. That's how much Myra means to me.
I can't wait to see her reaction for the other surprises that I have planned...

After two hours, we arrived, and I stepped out of the car, making my way inside the building with Bill.
Myra was sitting on the floor, playing with the children. They clearly spotted me, but since Myra was showing me her back she didn't see nor hear me, so I mouthed to the kids to be silent.

I silently walked closer and put my hands on her eyes, closing them. She then started touching my hands...

"Michael what are you doing here?" she asked,
"How did you recognise me?" I asked surprised, stepping back. She stood up and turned around to face me, her arms crossed.
"Why are you here?" she asked while releasing a sigh,
"Get dressed, I'll escort you home so that you can get ready, and I won't take a no as an answer." I said and smiled confidently.
"Okay, in which language do you want me to tell you this? NO." she replied, making me giggle. I gave Bill a sign, and he immediately understood, that's why he walked to the door and opened it.

I walked closer to Myra and picked her up in bridal style. She started punching and kicking, but thankfully she didn't get me. Bill took her jacket while I made my way outside walking to the car with her.
Once we all made it inside, Bill started driving making our way to her apartment.

"You know that you've just kidnapped me, right?" she whined, making me laugh hysterically.
"Kidnap you?" I said and released a heavy sigh, "you need to stop complaining and live your life, Myra. I'm honest." I said and smiled at her. She simply rolled her eyes and looked outside the window.

After a few minutes we arrived into her apartment, and I waited in the living room for her to get ready.
About 30 minutes after, she came out completely dressed up. She was wearing a beautiful long red dress with a big split on her left thigh...

 She was wearing a beautiful long red dress with a big split on her left thigh

My lips were now slightly parted, clearly surprised by her appearance. She then walked closer and stopped in front of me, her hands now placed on her hips.

"So? I'm ready. What's the next step?" she asked, I gulped hard. My mouth was now dry.
"Y-you look amazing..." I whispered before licking my lower lip,
"Thank you..." she whispered as well and blushed. I smiled brightly and offered her my arm, she looked at me for a few seconds before grabbing my arm as we both walked outside, getting back into the car.

For the entire ride she didn't ask questions, thank god, but soon she recognised the place and she knew that we almost arrived at my Ranch.

"You're taking me to your Ranch? Why did you want me to get dressed up like that then?" she asked, I giggled.
"Just wait and see." I simply replied.

Shortly after, Bill parked the car, and I helped her step outside. We then walked into the Ranch, and there was everyone standing and waiting for her to arrive... the lights were on, they were all dressed up. Tala was there, Javon, Lisa-Marie, Annie, the maids, my securities...
At some point they all shouted 'surprise', and Myra gasped.

"Surprise..." I whispered into her ear, smiling brightly.

She then looked at me, and that's when I noticed that her eyes were now filled with tears. I thought they were happy tears, but I was wrong, because soon she started sobbing, covering her face with her hands.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" I whispered in a worried tone, no response. "Hey.. Myra, look at me." I said and grabbed her hands, forcing her to look at me. "Talk to me." I said.
"You don't get it, Mike... i-it's because of my dad." she said in between the sobs, I looked deep into her eyes and I could feel her pain.

I then mouthed to the others to start the music and keep themselves busy, while I walked through the Ranch with Myra and took a seat on a bench. She then started explaining me why she didn't like to celebrate her birthday anymore... and I felt like an idiot. I didn't know all of that, and without even noticing, I made her feel hurt.

"You never told me before... I'm so sorry, Myra. But hey, listen to me... like your dad said, he would want you to keep celebrating your birthday and to be thankful, right? He would want you to be happy and enjoy this day. He wouldn't want to see you cry..." I explained in a soft tone, while holding her hand. She nodded, while wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.
"You're right... but it's not easy." she replied in a shaky voice,
"That's why I'm here." I then said and smiled brightly, making her giggle. "Come here." I then said and embraced her in a sweet hug, placing a kiss on her head.

*Myra's POV*

After Michael helped me to calm down, he grabbed my hand and escorted me over to where the other ones where waiting for us.
He made me sit down, while we walked inside. Something is going on, I can feel it.

Shortly after he came back outside with a microphone in his hand, and soon another music started playing... he walked closer and stopped right in front of me, smiling brightly. My heart was racing like crazy right now.

Then he started singing one of his songs,

"You and I, must make a pact. We must bring, salvation back. Where there is love... I'll be there. I'll reach out, my hand to you..." that's when he actually reached out his hand to me, and I grabbed it, "I'll have faith in all you do... just call my name... and I'll be there..." he kept singing, until the song was over.
"Happy birthday Myra, I love you." he then said at the end, before embracing me in a warm hug.
"How many times do you want to make me cry today, applehead?" I joked while hugging him tight, "thank you for everything. I love you too!" I then whispered. The only difference is... that I meant it in another way. But of course, he doesn't know that.