Her complexion turned from anger, to sadness.

Percy nodded. "I'm sorry, I flew them in without your permission, I just wanted to help, but, they did fly- across the country to see you. That's got to mean something. Right-Please?"

Annabeth nodded hesitantly, before exiting the room, only to become engulfed, into total chaos.

"Bobby! Give it!" yelled Mathew. The twins stood opposite from each other, their stances wide, and their faces wild.

"No, It's mine!" Bobby screamed back.

Their parents were siting, and certainly not doing anything to intervene. Annabeth stared, how could Helen, and her dad allow them to be this rude and obnoxious and someone else's house?

"Both of you, Cut it out! Now!" Annabeth stated firmly. Her face twisted with anger, and distaste.

"There is absolutely no reason to be shouting, what is all this about?" Annabeth asked

Her brothers turned to her, "Matthew stole my phone!" Bobby scrunched his nose up.

The twins stuck out their tongues at each other.

"How old are you guys? Seriously when did you get phones?" Annabeth asked incredulously, they were obviously very privileged kids, maybe some jealous creeping into her voice, she had only gotten a phone a few months prior, thanks to Leo demigod proofing it.

"Do you not know our age?" Matthew asked his brows furrowed.

"We're nine," Bobby cut in quickly, looking more sacred of conformation, than the brewing fight everyone could feel coming.

"Alright, Mathew, give bobby his phone back, now! Guys you are guests." Annabeth stated, "I expect you to act like them, please. After all, it is Christmas." She reminded, Estelle suddenly ran over to Annabeth and jumped into her arms, smiling. She had the best smile.

Helen from the other side of the room deepened her glowering.

————————————————————————————————————————
Also btw, the boys have cooties thing, is just a joke lol, please, don't hate me, i feel stupid even writing this.

Annabeth! Boys have cooties remember?" Estelle asked, as Percy was leaning in for a kiss.

Annabeth pushed him away, "Right, yuck!"

Percy pouted like a sad, lost, puppy. Annabeth smirked at him.

That's when Mathew walked over, "Boys do not have cooties, girls, do." He stated proudly.

Annabeth laughed, "And where is your factual evidence to prove that opinion?"

Matthew walked away, his nose, again, scrunched. "He's going to get frown lines." Percy murmured, gesturing to his lip and nose area. Annabeth snorted, meanwhile, continuing coloring.

Annabeth continued to draw with Estelle, and Percy got up to go talk with Paul, placing a kiss on the top of Annabeths blonde curls, lovingly.

"No! Annie is mine! Leave her alone!"

She shouted at Percy, who in turn, put his hands up, as if to surrender, and walked away, Annabeth just smirked.

A little while later, Annabeth joined Percy who was now conversing with Frederick, Percy immediately looped his arm around annabeth, and kissed her on the check.

"Percy what are you doing for a job again?" Fredrick asked, "Oh, um, I'm studying marine biology, but I um- also, swim" Percy explained, sorta laughing, while doing it. He awkwardly, reached behind his head, scratching behind his neck, nervously.