★ 22 | Tulips ★

Começar do início

"Sup Craig" Tolkien beamed once we reached a close proximity, but now it was more than obvious that everyone's sweet attention was glued onto Tweeks.

Especially Jimmys.

"Who's the blondie?" Clyde walked closer, cocking his brow.

"Tweek" I replied, placing my hand on his back, slightly pushing him forward.

"Tweek this is Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy."

"Tweek my man!" Clyde beamed, putting an arm around Tweeks neck and pushing him away from me. He sharply gasped and widened his eyes but he knew he meant no harm.

"You ready to get boozed up man!? you're gonna love us" Clyde started walking off and Tweek chuckled at his stupid remark. Causing Tolkien to walk up to Tweek and start remarking about Clyde's stupid secrets, which made Clyde scowl at him in response.

that...actually went better than I thought, I smiled, and Tweek turned his head around mid laugh.

"Told you" I mouthed, watching as he batted me a quick smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"Jimmy my man, I feel like we need to have a little chat."

I grinned, putting my arm around his shoulder and he steered his eyes away from my face nervously.
Don't tell me you seriously thought you'd get away with this?

"We-we-well I don't know what you mean" he stammered, adjusting his crutches and fidgeting with his shoulders.

"Oh you know well." I tightened my anchor around his shoulders and he gulped.

"S-shit"

This was gonna be a long and fun walk.
Wasn't it Jim?
.
.
.
.

By the time we arrived to Tolkien's house, Tweek had become more than comfortable with them, and that alone made me happy. Despite the tragedy of having to stay behind to tell Jimmy a little warning or two.

What?? He'll be fine, don't worry about it.
I'm sure my warning will stick with him for as long as I'm here.

"Welcome Tweek to the world of big rich dojo mojo casa house" he chimed, stretching the words out of his lips while waiting for Tolkien to open the door and walk inside.

When The door flew open, Tweek followed behind and gasped.

Tolkien's house was a huge two floor house, with marbled floors and chandeliers that screamed rich!

Hell of course the place was a dream, who wouldn't want to live in something so gorgeous?

"Make yourselves at home guys" Tolkien snickered, heading over to the kitchen in search of liquor.

"Clyde, Jim, help me out guys" Tolkien yelled and Clyde let go of Tweeks shoulder "I'll be back soon big man" he winked and wandered off into the kitchen.

And Jimmy followed behind, giving both of us the quick "I know what you guys did" glance, before storming into the kitchen.

Whatever

"mm Tweek" I surprised him, causing him to jump a little from behind. I placed my chin on his shoulder and loosely placed my hands on his hips.

"You got popular" I teased.

"you think?" Tweek, turned around to face me and I brushed my hands off his hips to bring them over to my chest.

"makes me jealous"

"why?"

"because they're taking away all your attention geek"
I narrowed my eyes and grinned.