★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★

Start from the beginning

Maybe it was the way he turned beet red.
Or the way he stumbled away from me.
But the way he was fidgeting his hands and brushing the spots my lips had eagerly touched.

Was making me tipsy.

"You know," I mused, eyeing his body head to toe. "I still need an answer dork face" I strung my words at the end and chuckled at the way he pursed his lips in response.

"Not happening" he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, re-adjusting the rough ruffles and edges of fabric that effortlessly fell down to his thighs.

Well if we wanted to be more specific.
Adjusting the clothes that were originally mine, on his body.

"Whatever you say " I chuckled and he scoffed away to the table beside my bed.

Suddenly holding on onto an object and throwing it towards me, the sudden throw catches me by surprise and I catch it just in time.

My book?

"And the reason you almost killed me was for...?"

"You wanted to learn right?" he crossed his arms to his chest and leaned up against the wall.

"Lets learn"

Haha oh god Tweek.
Just wow, you really are full of wonder aren't you?
.
.
.
.

"Are you being serious with me right now?"

Well you might be thinking, wow Craig what the fuck did you just do to get Tweek looking at you like you're a chump who doesnt know where hes even standing?

Nothing!?

"What?? Im being so dead serious"
So what? Yeah okay so I didn't pay attention to a few classes of Mr Mackey spewing one thing and another about it, but it's just a set up. What does my preparation have to do with anything?

A candle over there and the other way over there...never ever hurt anybody...!?

"Craig what the fuck" he sighed, exaggerating his breath and pinching his nose. Finding it unbelievable how much I lacked expertise in the subject.

You'd think that maybe by now I'd know better than to just set my stuff down like this, but it appears that...that is apparently not the case in this scenario...cut me some slack you geeks!?

Tweek started re-adjusting the candles and setting them right up, carefully shifting them one by one until the whole set looked completely...different from the opposing casual Craig throws the candles to the ground and gets it over with.

Ouch what a pinch to my pride.

"Uh wow, this looks..."

"Way better" he crossed his arms and cocked both of his brows up with a smug smile stuck to his lips.

I'll kiss that smug smile off your face you little-

"Go on" he handed me the book and stood back.

Nevermind.

Loosely my fingers flipped through the pages and he watched me intently.
Until I flipped the page and reached one that specifically screamed impossible to my face. But I was still determined to try, if I failed to prove that my setup was good then I could at least try to prove to him that I was capable of summoning something intermediate...which was in fact not true.

"Yeah so that's not happening" he looked at the page and rolled his eyes knowing damn well I wouldn't be capable of it.

"What?? Why not?" I scoffed, watching him walk over to me from behind.