chapter twenty-nine

'You fucked up'

-The Unexpected Help-

"Look, I'm not happy about this either, but I didn't know where else to go." Jungkook grumbles, facing a certain blue haired boy in distaste as Taehyung only glares at him.

"What in the hell could I possibly help you with?" The boy rolls his eyes, seconds away from closing the door and climbing back into bed.

This occurrence may seem like a nightmare to any possible person who knew both the boys, their distaste for each other being common knowledge to pretty much every trainee, yet Jungkook barely hesitated going to Jimin's best friend in this time of need.

Three days. It had been three days since Jimin had looked at him, spoken to him, and most certainly kissed the guilty general.

And though Jungkook would never admit it, he was going mad.

He thought he just needed to give Jimin some space, waiting a day before going up to the blonde and explaining the reason he'd reacted in such a way. He thought once Jimin understood the boy would forget about it.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

Jimin was avoiding him like a plague. Since their next test was suppose to be so harsh, they hadn't had training in a couple days, and that meant it was much easier to avoid Jungkook.

Jimin came by to sleep, but Jungkook had been working later than usual so he didn't get to catch the blonde before he went to bed.

Jimin always woke up before Jungkook, and he made sure to leave before he had to face the raven..

"I need help with something.. It's about Jimin." The general admits, clenching his jaw when Taehyung couldn't possibly seem more pleased.

"Of course it is." The boy scoffs, opening the door slightly so Jungkook can walk in.

"He's only been with you for 2 weeks and you already managed to fuck up. Can't say I'm surprised." Taehyung grins, and it takes everything in the man to bite his tongue.

"Are you going to help me or not?" The general bites, and Taehyung only clicks his tongue at the tone.

"Depends if I'm feeling generous. Tell me what you did." The boy sits on his bed, analyzing his nails as Jungkook rolls his eyes and takes a seat.

"I'm not going to tell you the details." He says, and Taehyung shrugs at that. "Basically I embarrassed Jimin, and now he's upset with me.." The raven eventually admits, and Taehyung glances up at the words.

"Why don't you just go talk to him?" The boy says blankly, and the cold general bites his lip at that.

"I've tried, but I don't see him much, and when he does see me he looks like he's gonna cry." The raven admits, and Taehyung attempts to keep his calm at the words.

"He won't talk you?" Taehyung asks, and Jungkook nods his head, not missing the way the boy seems pleased at the words.

"What did you do to him?" The boy asks once more, and Jungkook clenches his jaw, knowing full well he couldn't tell the boy any detail of just what him and Jimin had been doing. He really didn't feel making the hellcat more angry than usual..

"He did something that he didn't understand, and I laughed at him for it." Is all Jungkook admits, and Taehyung chuckles at that.

"Never thought I'd see the cold General Jeon so distraught over such things." The boy laughs, and Jungkook clenches his fist.