chapter twenty-eight

"Jimin wasn't just embarrassed.. He was humiliated."

[Slight M]

-Bad Reactions-

"Jungkook stop!" Jimin giggles, the blonde playfully trying to roll away from the teasing general as Jungkook attempts to get ahold of him on the flower bed.

Moonlight shines on the youthful boys face as his laugh lights up the room, the sound being even more motivation for Jungkook to keep making his advances towards the boy.

If kissing Jimin was his favorite thing, then making him laugh had to be the second.

"Stop fighting." The general rolls his eyes, smiling himself as Jimin freezes for a moment and allows the raven to wrap his arms around him.

Jimin stops resisting as Jungkook easily pulls the boy on top of him, keeping his hands secure on Jimin's hips so the blonde doesn't try to run off. Red blooms on Jimin's cheeks the moment he finds his chest on Jungkooks, placing his pale hands on the raven in attempt to make their position somewhat innocent.

"Always so shy." Jungkook teases, tilting his head against the grass when the boy only looks away in response.

"W-Why so close?" The boy timidly asks, glancing at the shameless general through confused lashes.

"So I can do this." The raven smirks, pulling Jimin down so he can connect their lips in a kiss.

He can feel Jimin gasps the moment their lips connect, but he can also feel how the boy shyly kisses back only after a couple of seconds, his hands once again clenching the man's shirt in growing desperation.

Jungkook had never been big on kissing, but it would be a damn lie to say he didn't crave for this everyday. Jimin, clawing at his shirt, and wining into his mouth because he craved for it just as much.

Jungkook probably loved that most of all. The fact that no one besides him saw this side of the boy, saw him so desperate. The fact that in every aspect Jimin was so timid, so pure. And yet the moment Jungkook kissed him the blonde would give in without protest, almost as if it ignited another person in side of him.

As if Jimin needed him.

A small whimper leaves the boys mouth as Jungkook sucks on his lip, the raven wasting no time grabbing the back of the boys head to bring them even closer. It's not a battle of lips, tongue, and teeth like it is for most people. But instead a demand from Jungkook, and an immediate submission from Jimin.

Jimin was never a fighter, not even in this, and that fact alone made him perfect for someone like Jungkook.

Someone who craved for control.

Jungkook flips them over and pins the boys wrist above his head, moving down to Jimin's neck when the blondes noises become more frequent. Just like the other times, Jimin tries to hide his noises, but that only makes the raven want to make him louder.

And Jungkook always knew how to..

Jungkook places small kisses on Jimin's jaw, being rewarded with the most beautiful of gasps when sparks shoot up the youngers spine.

"W-What are y-you doing J-Jungkook?" Jimin attempts to ask in between breaths, his brows furrowed as Jungkook preforms the pleasurable, yet foreign acts.

"Kissing you." The raven mumbles, seeming to be in his own world as he nips and licks the once pale flesh. Now if Jungkook chose to look, he would see that Jimin was flushed from his face, to his neck, all the way down to his small chest.