TEN

Two dates turned into three.

Three dates turned into four.

Four turned into eight.

And you lost count.

"All I'm saying is that Max found you entertaining in the video call!" You chuckle with heat on your cheeks as you dipped your head in Billy's chest, trying to cover your face. You didn't intend on presenting yourself to Max, but he was on a video call when you arrived at his place yesterday, and you didn't know because he had opened the door so normally with the phone in his hand and greeted you with a kiss, not noticing the phone in his hand.

Of course the girl on the other side of the call almost screeched and you jumped in fear at the sudden noise.

He was talking to Max, and he introduced you two through video call, which made your heart pound loudly in your chest, because the feelings for Billy escalated in ways you didn't think they would. But it wasn't just you, Billy had been smitten by you the moment you rejected him the first time ever a month ago at your office. He was never one for formal relationships, exclusive ones maybe once or twice which didn't work out in the end.

But there was something about you that he couldn't quite let go of, he almost seemed obsessed. He was afraid of being that clingy to you, but after date number eleven he gave up on the feeling and made himself exclusive to you, even if you didn't know it. He didn't want to be with anyone else but you, and it had scared him, it still does, but it was the first time he felt as if someone understood him.

When you had asked him a week ago if he slept with other girls, he had told you that he didn't. That he hasn't slept with anyone but you because he simply couldn't. Your heart melted at his words, and how could you not believe him? If you two didn't see each other, it was on video call or messaging, or at work. There wasn't a single time where Billy didn't answer you for more than one hour.

You know it's excessive, and it's too much, and maybe you are making a fantasy in your head, but you truly did end up liking Billy. He told you about his past, about his father and how he abused him physically and mentally, which he had to go to therapy for. He told you about his mother, her ashes being thrown in the Californian beach where she always took him surfing.

His favorite color is Red. His music taste is rock. His favorite movie is Terminator. His comfort movie, funny enough, is Shrek 2. His favorite food is Fettuccine Alfredo. His favorite dessert is dark chocolate. His favorite band is Scorpions. His favorite song is 'You give love a bad name' by Bon Jovi.

And as you knew these little facts about himself, he knew little facts about you, which he always remembered, and always made it known that he remembered. He got you Pínk roses once, your favorite flowers. He got you some strawberries and whipped cream, your favorite dessert. He got you a mascara from Dior because you had told him once you were running out of it.

All those small things, details, doings, made you fall for him. It wasn't just because it was physical, and you knew that falling for a Model wasn't the brightest of ideas, but it was impossible not to. You weren't public yet, and you really didn't mind that, and it's not like you two are anything, because he never really asked.

But today, right now, when you're laying on his chest with the bedsheets over your naked bodies while he is propped up on some pillows against the headboard, laughing because of the situation from yesterday with Max, something felt right, like a puzzle coming together.

"Hey Sweets... I gotta ask you something." He suddenly says and you look up with a playful smile on your face.

"Oh, danger." You replied and he chuckled, but you noticed that behind his laughter there was a glint of nervousness, which made your teasing evaporate, replaced by worry.