ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ 2

Kɪᴀɴᴀ Fᴇʟᴅᴇʀ(key-on-nuh  fell-dir)

Kɪᴀɴᴀ Fᴇʟᴅᴇʀ
(key-on-nuh  fell-dir)

"This is Kiana's first game since she was injured last season. At her last interview she said she's only gotten stronger since then and she can't wait to step foot on the court again", Jeff announced.

"We've definitely missed her and we can tell her teammates have too", Mark said.

Kiana sat on the bench as she finished tying her shoes.

"Kiki, you good for tonight?", one of her teammates said coming up to her.

"Yeah", Kiana said and gave her a fist bump before she walked off.

She stood up and bent over to touch her toes.
Talia came up behind and playfully hit her butt.

Kiana stood up straight, side eyeing her. "My man might be here chill."

"Girl", Talia chuckled. "You ready for tonight?"

"Why y'all keep asking me that? I swear I'm straight", Kiana sighed.

"We just making sure, we know it's been a minute since you've played for real."

Kiana just hummed and nodded her head.

"Kiki!", Oakley called out getting her attention.

Her and Talia looked to the right and saw Oakley waving at them.

Kiana waved back, she would've walked over there but she couldn't just leave the court.

Oakley stood up and turned to show his back..

ғᴇʟᴅᴇʀ
5

Kiana smiled and blew him a kiss when he turned back around.

"He got a whole Dickie suit with the team logo, your name and number... I wish I had a man to show up and out for me like that", Talia said making Kiana turn and look at her.

"I thought you liked girls", Kiana chuckled as she put her hands on her hips.

"You know she just be saying shit", JJ laughed before passing Talia a ball. "Come on, shooting drills y'all."

"The starting line up for the Sparks tonight is
Kiana Felder, Ja'Nya Jones, Laila Perry, Talia Laxton and Amy Cooper. The corresponding line up for the Braves is Britney Reed, Riley Downs, Bailey James, Hope Smith, and Felica Walker."