ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

Requested by @kayemario1

Kɪᴀɴᴀ Fᴇʟᴅᴇʀ(key-on-nuh  fell-dir)

Kɪᴀɴᴀ Fᴇʟᴅᴇʀ
(key-on-nuh fell-dir)

"Kiana is the best leading point guard in the league right now", Mike Breen said.

"I've looked over her stats. The team they're up against tonight is going to have a hard time guarding her", Jeff Van Gundy said.

"Well fellas look alive in comes Kiana Felder herself", Mark Jackson said.

"She's in the zone", Jeff said.

"I'm Doris Burke and I'm here with Kiana Felder. How do you expect this game to go tonight?", Doris said before holding the mic out to Kiana.

"I expect a nice, fair game. Me and my teammates are going to put in some efficient teamwork as always. Good luck to the other team and we'll see how this games goes."

"Couldn't have said it better myself. Mike, Jeff, Mark back to you guys."

"She's got a good mindset. With teamwork you can get anything done", Mark said.

"I think we're in for an entertaining game tonight fellas", Mike said.

"Kiki there go your man", JJ whispered to Kiana before nodding her head towards Oakley.

"Girl ain't you supposed to be doing your warmups?", Kiana chuckled as she continued her arm stretches.

Oakley looked over at Kiana and watched her intently.

She got down on the floor and started her leg stretches.

"He staring at you like a hawk Kiki", Talia teased quietly.

Kiana rolled her eyes before moving to her left leg.

She glanced to her right, locking eyes with Oakley. He flashed her a smile and she smiled back.

They had been talking on the low for a while and nobody knew. Except a few people... and by a few people I mean her whole team.

When they realized he was at almost every home game and a few away games, they knew something was up. Especially when he would be staring at Kiana the whole game.

"Kiki", Coach Hargrove said and stood in front of her.

"Yeah", she said looking up at her.

"Let's stat shooting drills, you and lover boy can do goggly eyes later", she said helping her up.

"Laxton passes to Felder, looks like she going to attempt one from the three point line", Mike announced.

"Reeds is running down the court, trying to catch back up to her", Jeff said.

Kiana dribbled the ball before jumping up to shoot.