ᴇʏᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇʏᴇ 2

Requested by @stxx_star

Aᴍᴇᴇʀɪᴀ Mᴇᴢᴀʀɪ́ (uh-mir-re-uh   muh-zah-ree)

Aᴍᴇᴇʀɪᴀ Mᴇᴢᴀʀɪ́
(uh-mir-re-uh muh-zah-ree)

I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs.

"Look at me", Oakley said softly, putting his hand on my chin and tilted my head up.

I locked eyes with him and felt butterflies in my stomach again. There is no reason for me to be this down bad for a man.

He hummed.

I thought he was going to say something but he just kept eye contact.

"Cench", Wadz said and knocked on the door.

"I'm busy right now. Give me a minute", he said not taking his eyes away from me.

Ooh that accent. I absentmindedly closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Open your eyes baby", he chuckled.

I opened my eyes and he smiled.

He took his thumb and gently pulled my bottom lip from between my teeth.

He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"You like when I talk?", he asked. "You like my voice?" (Ahhh! You like my voice? It turn you on? 😝)

"I love your voice", I hummed and he smiled.

He tapped my thigh, signaling for me to uncross my legs. To which I uncomplainably did.

"I love you, you know that right?", he hummed as he searched my eyes.

I could tell he was being genuine. He told me when we first started dating he wasn't fond of telling anyone I love you.

"I love you too."

He hummed before pulling me in for a quick kiss. Slowly moving his hands to my waist.

He pulled back and maintained eye contact with me as he grasped the waist band of my shorts and underwear, pulling them down and off.

He got down and spread my legs, kissing along my inner thighs. I enjoyed the feeling of his lips, so soft and gentle.

He teasingly placed a kiss on my clit, making me let out a soft moan.

"You know.. eye contact is important during conversations", he started then kissed my right thigh. "But during sex, it's really important... that's if you want a mind blowing orgasm."

Before I could respond, he sucked on my clit harshly. "Oakley-", I moaned out as my breath got hitched in my throat.

He chuckled as he pulled back.

He gazed his thumb through my soaked folds, applying pressure to my clit and my hips involuntarily buckled up into his hand.

He reached his hand up and slipped his middle and ring finger into my mouth, coating them with my saliva.

His fingers rubbed gently at my opening getting a feel of how aroused I was. He let out a satisfied sigh as he gradually inserted his fingers into me, curling them once they were fully inside.

He rested his free hand on my pubic area allowing him to place his thumb on my clit and rub circles on it. He pumped his fingers in and out of me continuously.

He kissed my inner thighs and wet folds, and teased my entrance with his tongue. He swirled his tongue around my clit before sucking on it.

"Yes baby", I moaned, gently pushing his head down.

"Fuck.. I love you so much", I said, my mouth slightly open, as I looked down at him and directly in the eyes.

My back arched off the bed as I came in his mouth.

He pushed my legs to my chest, continuing to lick and suck my clit. I whined as my body shuddered from the overstimulation.

"Oakley, baby too much", I said as I tugged his hair.

He just looked at me as he continued, slipping two fingers into me. He curled his fingers and hit my spot.

"Fuck!", I moaned loudly and my eyes rolled back.

It was quick but I ended up cumming again.

"You look so pretty when you cum", he praised and bit his lip.

I let go off his hair and completely relaxed myself against the bed, closing my eyes.

_
I don't like this one 😕