ʟɪʟ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

I know that you sick of bein' my little secret
I know that you sick of bein' my favorite
I know that you hate the fact that I'm famous
Hate the fact that you gotta wait, but you gon' wait
'Cause you confident that we soulmates

I know that you sick of bein' my little secretI know that you sick of bein' my favoriteI know that you hate the fact that I'm famousHate the fact that you gotta wait, but you gon' wait'Cause you confident that we soulmates

Aʟᴇᴢ́ɪᴀ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴀ
( uh-lay-she-uh more-ree-nuh)

"I like the green one on you", Cench said.

I had FaceTimed him to ask him what dress I should wear to a party tonight.

"You sure?", I asked once I put my lounge clothes back on.

"I wouldn't lie to you. You look sexy in it."

I grabbed my phone and got back into my bed.

"Who do you know that's going to the party?", he asked and yawned.

"My friends Liyah and Kayla with their boyfriends", I said, laying on my side.

I looked out my window and accidentally spaced out.

"You ok? You went quiet on me for a minute", he said and I could see his face full of concern.

"Yeah yeah, I'm ok. Something just came cross my mind", I hummed. "Enough about me. Where are you today?"

He frowned a little before answering.

"I'm back in Thailand with a few friends."

"Woah, that's a thirteen hour difference, you should be asleep."

"I'm good", he chuckled. "I got two songs I want you to listen to and tell me what you think. I'll send em later."

"Ok", I said with a slight smile.

He always has me listen to his songs to see if I like them before he drops.

"When are you coming back to the states?"

"I know last time I told you next month, but now it might be a little minute", he said and sat up in his bed.

I hummed knowing that it upset me, I tried not to show it. I hadn't seen him in a while and I was bored by myself.

"You ate today?", he asked.

"Some gummies and a water."

"I'm gonna order you some real food", he chuckled.

We walked into the party and it was packed.

"Where's the liquor? I'm ready to get drunk!", Liyah said as soon as we walked in.

We all laughed.

"We're going to be in for one hell of a night", Daryl, her boyfriend, chuckled.