sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀs

I feel like this all over the place 😭

Rɪʟᴇʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
(rie-lee joe-ons)

"Daddy", Tiana squealed as she ran to Oakley and jumped on him.

"Hey princess", he chuckled. "Where's mommy?"

"Over there", she said and pointed at me as he set her down.

He walked over to me and flashed a smile.

"Hey Riley."

"Oakley", I said as I placed some party bags on the table.

"Now why you acting like that?"

"You want me to jump up and down and act excited?", I said raising a brow at him.

"Preferably", he said making me laugh.

"Nigga you wish."

My mom walked over to us and greeted Oakley.

"Hey Oakley it's good to see you again", she said as she gave him a quick hug.

"Hey Mrs.Jones it's been a while."

"Every time I turn around he somewhere far off", I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm surprised he made it."

"Well I couldn't miss our daughters sixth birthday. That's unforgivable", he said and playfully poked out his bottom lip.

"How long you here for?", my mom asked.

"Rest of the month."

"Well make sure you come by my house before you leave this time", she said and patted his back.

"Yes ma'am."

Her phone started ringing.

"It's your dad, I'll be back", she said.

"Ok", I hummed.

"So how you been baby?", Oakley asked once she walked away.

"Baby is crazy", I chuckled as I walked over to the sweets table on the other side of the room. Oakley following behind me like a lost puppy.

"You want me to call you love, babe, or if you're feeling spicy señorita."

"Riley is just fine Oakley", I hummed as I fixed the cupcake tray.

"Stop calling me Oakley. It's too formal."

"Well what else do you want me to call you?", I sighed as I looked at him.

"Cench, Cee, baby", he said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I didn't even call you Cench when we was together and I'm definitely not starting now. And the other two... uhnt uh. Imma stick with Oakley."

"You ain't have a problem calling me Cee and baby a few weeks ago", he said and pressed up against my back side.

"That was a spur of the moment thing", I said pushing him off me.