ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Requested by Rueusedbag Sorry this so late 🥲

Sᴏʟᴀ̀ɴᴀ Hᴀᴍɪʟᴛᴏɴ
(so-la-nuh   ham-mu-ton)

"Anything else you want to say before we get off?"

"Listen to my new single Jackman and be on the lookout for the music video next Friday."

"Alright that was Solàna the hottest R&B singer in the industry man. Jackman music video out next Friday. That's it for now until next week, this is LA Leakers baby. See ya."

"I think the interview went great", Shanti said as she paused the YouTube video. "You, my love, are going places. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Shanti."

"So what're we doing this weekend?", she asked and laid across the couch and put her head on my lap.

"Supposed to be meeting Summer at the studio."

"Summer?", she asked and I looked down at her like she was stupid.

"Bitch Summer Walker."

"Oh", she said then laughed. "I be forgetting folks exist sometimes."

"Girl, pass me my phone", I chuckled.

She reached over and grabbed it off the coffee table, handing it to me.

I scrolled through my notifications and saw multiple dms from artist, but only one stuck out.

"Shanti why Central Cee dm me?", I said and showed her my Lock Screen.

"Oooh he tryna fuck wit some", she said making me laugh.

"Gurl he probably just being supportive", I said before opening the dm.

"And when y'all meet up, he gone ask you to suck his dick."

I playfully rolled my eyes.

centralcee
Replied to your story: I listened to some of your music, you got a nice voice !🔥

"Yeah he want some pussy", Shanti said after I read her the message.

"All he said was I got a nice voice, calm down sis."

"And that's equivalent to I'm tryna hear you moaning, slash, screaming my name."