ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

Aᴍᴇᴇʀɪᴀ Mᴇᴢᴀʀɪ́ (uh-mir-re-uh   muh-zah-ree)

Aᴍᴇᴇʀɪᴀ Mᴇᴢᴀʀɪ́
(uh-mir-re-uh muh-zah-ree)

"So the last time we had you on here you was single and flirting with Cench. That was almost two years ago. Now I'm hearing y'all locked in", Angela said.

"Next topic please", I said getting flustered and covering my face.

They let out a few laughs and some 'aww's.

"The people wanna know what it's like?"

"Ahhh", I said letting out a quiet scream. "Y'all don't understand."

"Meeria, sis. He got you that flustered?", Gigi said.

I nodded my head and let out a small laugh.

"I just want to say he is the sweetest person I know. He will literally do anything to make sure I'm good", I said smiling.

"Awww", Lore'l cooed.

"I told y'all the last time they was on here, they was compatible and was gone end up together", Stephanie said.

"And you was right. Ian believe you at first", I said giving her, her props.

"Y'all ever argue or have disagreements?", Angela asked.

"Oh everyday. Ninety eight percent of the time we playing round though. We don't get into real heated arguments that often", I said adjusting my mic. "He know how to get on my nerves though."

"He either eat up all my snacks or take em with him when he leave and on the road", I said and rolled my eyes.  "And when he know he done made me mad he try to be slick and sweet talk me and start cheesing. He know that lil smile of his can get him out of trouble."

They let out a few laughs.

"How's the relationship with mom?", Angela chuckled.

"Oh my mom? Pfft, loves him. She'll call me asking where he at. Don't even ask me how my day going no more."

"That happened with me and my boyfriend. My mom be more worried about him than anything. I be like damn, I'm your child not him", Lore'l said.

"Right!"

"What about your dad?", Gigi asked. "Does he approve?"

"Surprisingly he does. I was shocked cause he always told me I don't want you to bring any nigga back to this house with all them damn tattoos and some shit hanging from his head", I said impersonating my dad. "But he loves him too."

"Well that's good", Angela said.

"I'm not gone lie. Y'all! When I first meet Cee I thought he was gone be mean. His resting bitch face is crazy, scared me a lil bit", I said making them laugh again. "But that's my baby."

I smiled and made a heart at the camera. "I know you watching. I love you baby. You my biggest supporter!"

"What Sza said? You keep me open, open arms. I'm so devoted to you, to you, to you", I sung and twirled around in my chair a little.

"She so in love", Lore'l said.

"Yes she is", Stephanie chuckled.

"Are you having any kids?", Angela said.

"If it were up to Cee he'd get me pregnant tonight", I said making them laugh. "Everytime we see our baby or toddler nieces and nephews, he ask me if I'm ready to get pregnant yet."

"Cee just want a baby", Gigi said.

"Maybe- and when I say maybe I mean MAYBE next year I'll let him knock a girl up", I said making us all let out a laugh. "I just know when he see this video he gone be smiling and all happy."