"Oo nga! Ganito yung palagi niyang sinusuot... Gift mo nung christmas diba? And then Ken gave you this dun sa Univ." Stell pouted. "Should I be jealous?"

         Alli laughed. "Di naman kailangan, you know we both love you very much."

         "And I love you two very much, you both occupy at least half of my heart... baka magka heart enlargement na ako nito." Stell said, earnestly.

         "Alam mo kuya napaka cheesy mo... Ay! kung sana ginamit mo yang ka cheesyhan mo kay Joanna naku!" Alli teased.

         "Tumigil ka nga! That isn't funny..." Stell suddenly looked a bit sad. "She's better off with someone else."

         So, even Stell who was very cheerful, had his demons and secrets. Alli wondered why Stell had drawn that conclusion...

         No. Alli refused to accept Stell's circumstances. Magkapatid nga talaga sila, they both feel inadequate.

But Alli was sure everything will fall into place with Stell...

Stell was too much of an angel to deserve anything less than love... At least one of them has to be happy, if Alli had to give everything he had to make it happen, so be it.

"I didn't mean to tease you, kuya... You must have your reasons, pero trust in yourself, who wouldn't want to love you?"

Stell smiled gratefully and grabbed Alli's face with both his hands. "Alam mo bata ka, ang sweet sweet mo talaga. Hmmmm!" Stell did that thing that lolas did... Kissing/Sniffing the sides of Alli's hair.

         "Ewww kuya! Para kang nanay!" Alli Pushed Stell away.

         Stell looked a bit taken aback. "At anong problema sa pagiging nanay aber?!"

         "Wala." Alli chuckled.

         Stell suddenly sighed then turned serious. "You know... Ken spoke to me a week ago."

         Alli straightened up, why was Stell telling him this?

         "He said he made a mistake..." Stell looked at Alli as if he was trying to read him. "At first I was worried, he rarely looks so troubled... And then I realized it was about you... I thought everything was going fine between you two?"

         "I'm sorry kuya... It's nothing, I don't want to make you worry." Alli said regretfully. "We're still civil naman... Just a little misunderstanding."

         "All I can say is this... He's made up his mind you know? And when he does, he never takes it back... well, at least I never saw him do it before." Stell sighed.

         "I don't know what you did, or what happened between you two these past few weeks. I'm not gonna pry."

         Alli looked at Stell's shoulder, because he couldn't look him in the eye. "Bakit? What did he say?"

         "He said he was going to stop trying to be your best friend. He was firm about it... He said he wanted to tell me, because he realized, it wasn't going to work for either of you. He knows I love you very much, and as his brother, he hoped I would be ok with it, and he wants me to know na he doesn't want to hurt you... And that in the first place, you didn't want to go back to what you two had years ago."

         "He's right." Alli sighed. "We can't go back."

         "He said the same thing... he said, too much had happened to go back... might as well move on, and go forward instead." 

Still the one  | SB19 | An SB19 Ken Bl fanfic/AU (SB19 Ken)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara