"Duh," Sevyn said making Jordan stick his middle finger at her.

"Yes," Olivia said with a smile causing Jordan to smile before agreeing to Olivia's request.

^ Sevyn's outfit

^ Sevyn's outfit.

"Liv, all I'm saying is when was the last time you got your car washed? Sevyn let me use one of your cars." Jordan as they were at the reunion barbecue making their plates.

"One of my cars! Fuck no Jordan." Sevyn said while putting some food on her plate she didn't want to eat too much knowing what she had planned later.

"My car's not dirty, and you're lucky to have a car at all. Move." Olivia said while pushing Jordan so she could get to the next tray.

"Look, I'm making a sacrifice, too, all right? I don't even want to be here.

"Jordan, I know how you feel. I do. But Dad is all alone right now, and he needs us. So could you please just, like, pretend like you're happy to see him?"

"Wait. Here he comes. Smile." Sevyn told the two as Billy walked over.

"Hey Uncle BB." Sevyn greeted.

"Hey. You guys came. I didn't think that you'd, uh..." Billy said to the three he was surprised to see all of them.

"We wouldn't miss it, right, Jordan?" Olivia asked.

"I gotta go meet Corey I'll catch up with you later," Sevyn said to the three before going to find Corey.

Noticing him right away she headed towards him with a smile, "Hey Corey."

"Goddaughter." Corey greeted with a smile while pulling her into a hug making sure to be careful of her plate.

"Twenty Five years how do you feel old man?" Sevyn asked as the two separated.

"Old as hell Sevyn," Corey admitted making her laugh.

"It's okay Miss. Grace still looks better than you and Uncle BB." Sevyn teased.

"Always have," Corey said with a faraway look on his face.

"Are you okay Corey?" Sevyn asked catching his attention.