Chapter 34: Truth Bomb

Author's POV

The man who claims to be 'Phat' sat on the iron chair as he returned from the Omega's room after donating his blood.

"How have you been Phat?" Asked Siena. The man looked devastated.

"I thought you were dead... What's happening? Is Jiyanna alive too?" Asked the omega woman who had teary eyes.

Vegas was sitting silently looking down. Macau sat right beside him, rubbing his shoulders. Kinn was consoling Porsche in the corner. Everyone were upset with the situation.

The man shook his head to Siena's question.

"I survived that day. I woke up on the hospital all devastated, thinking I lost my wife and son." Phat signed.

"I never thought my own brother could do this." Siena seemed really confused but kept quiet.

"We were so happy with our little pup back then. It was Pete's third birthday and we were heading towards our safehouse in Chiang Mai. I never thought I would lose my wife that day, more precisely in an accident planned by my own younger brother. My blood." A tear dripped down the man's cheek. Siena looked shocked so did others.

"He thought I was dead, but bodyguard saved me that day. I thought I lost my life with my wife and son but then my bodyguard told me Pete was alive. He was taken by my father and they already declared me and my wife dead to everyone so he can claim our whole asset to himself." Phat clenched his fist as he continued.

"I would've given everything to him if he asked for it, but he chose to harm my family." The man gritted his teeth.

"Then why didn't you go to get Pete and you could've told everyone to help you. I remember my father used to have really good relationship with Pongsakorn but everything changed after you were 'dead' you could've asked for Pa's help," Kinn said confused.

"I couldn't do anything. He... He had the only source of my life. He had Pete. He said if I try to do anything or tell anyone about this, he will kill my son. I was good with this business that's why my father gave his entire asset despite my refusal. I would've gained everything again if ask others to help me but not when Pete's life was at stake, so in the end I gave up and flew away to Italy." The man took a deep breath.

"I started everything from scratch. Then my friend Flavio helped me to join this black market and slowly I grew my business in Italy. I started to contact my other investors around the world, and built my own underground empire which is known as Skull." Everyone widened their eyes.

"So... You are the main boss of Skull?" Kinn asked still shocked. The man nodded. "I kept my identity hidden, only Flavio knows about this. My plan was to slowly shatter Pong and attack him in the end to get my son and business. I started to attract the investors from Pongsakorn business. Since our profit was quite high, others investors such as Theerapanyakul ones also started to invest in our projects. Stupid me, I didn't knew this revenge of mine was putting my own son in danger." The man let out few more tears.

"I also placed some spies to follow Pete. Then I found out he was marked by Vegas Theerapanyakul." Vegas looked up with bloodshot eyes. "Son of Kan Theerapanyakul," the man said with gritted teeth. "I never liked that man. You know how much Jiyanna used to hate him Siena. I wanted him away from my child, but at last Vegas turned out to be his mate." Phat stood up from his place and approached Vegas. "You!" He grabbed the young alpha's color and shook his weak body. "My son is in the hospital because of you! You couldn't take care of your pregnant mate!" He pushed Vegas' body away as he took deep breath.

"Phat... Phat please, it's not Vegas' fault. He... It's my fault. I am so spineless. I couldn't do anything when my own husband kidnapped me. He just came to save me leaving Pete. It's all my fault, please don't hate my children because of their father," the woman cried desperately. Vegas closed his eyes shit as he placed his hand on his chest. He kept looking at the door where Pete was.

"I am sorry." Said the man. "He is my only family, the fruit of our love." Said Phat as he sat back down. "I just saw his body covered in several bandages with an oxygen mask on his face face. He is the only one keeping me going to this days after Jiyanna's death. If anything would've happened to him then..." The man couldn't finish his sentence as he rubbed his face with his palm.

After an hour of waiting, a doctor came on outside the room. Everyone ran towards the woman to ask same question.

"How is Pete?" It was Vegas who reached first.

"The patient's condition is stabilized now," everyone sighed in relief. "But... We carried out an ultrasound to check the fetus. The patient is carrying twins in his womb, however both of their heart beats are really slow right now. It might be either due to the early stage of pregnancy so we couldn't hear it well or the heavy blood loss and this accident truama might have affected them. Right now, we can't confirm anything but we'll try to check on the babies next week or so to confirm their condition," the doctor left.

Vegas was feeling hell lot of emotions right now. He was relieved that Pete was safe. Happy that they are expecting twins, but depressed because his children might be in danger. He roughly rubbed his face and said nothing while everyone were discussing something. They all wished both babies and Pete were safe.

---End Of Chapter 34---

Hey guys!

Finally updating! Sorry for being late I got busy with something.

How do you feel about Phat's story?

Please excuse any typos, misspellings and grammatical errors since I haven't proofread anything.

Enjoy reading!