Chapter 27: Decision

Warning ⚠️: Blood, violence

Vegas' POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was throbbing and every muscle of my body was aching like hell. I groaned as I tried to move my limbs.

This place.

This place is not familiar.

Where am I?

Pete.

Where is Pete?

I quickly stood up, feeling a bit dizzy as I do so. The excruciating pain surged through my body. It hurts. I need to find Pete. My omega. Where is he?

Please be safe little one.

In front of me, it looks like an old burnt warehouse. There are some people standing at the main gate. I need to hurry up and find Pete before anything happens to him. He needs to be safe, it's not only him anymore.

"Pete!"

"Pete! Please, where are you?" My shouts echoes in the entire warehouse drawing everyone's attention.

"Hey, how is he not tied? Who's job was it?!" One of the thugs shouted to others. They started approaching me as I got ready to tackle them. They all seem to be alphas, but so am I. I will defeat them all. I need find my omega. He is distressed, I could feel it through the bond.

"Where is my omega!?" I demanded. They all frowned and started laughing.

"Fucking hell where is my omega!!!?"

"Pete!"

"Look at this fool. Hey, don't worry. Your omega is in 'good hands.' Boss will take good care of that beautiful omega," that's it.

"How dare you!!?" I ran towards that particular alpha and crashed my fist onto his jaw. We both fell down, holding eachother's color. I slowly maneuvered myself to strandle him and repeatedly punched his face.

"Where is my omega!? How. Dare. You. Talk. Like. That. About. My. Omega. You. Fucking. Idiot." His face was bleeding now, but I had no intentions of stopping my activity.

"St...op... You... You are... Crazy," he dared to speak as I punched him once, twice, thrice, I lost count of how many. He was bleeding from every inch of his face. Even the white of his eyes were covered with red liquid. A ting of thrill surged in my body as I saw the bloody image in front of me. It's been really long since I have tortured someone. I almost forgot how amazing it feels to see your enemies so desperate in pain like that.

"Hey stop! You'll kill him," one of the thugs shouted.

The punches continued until he took his last breath. His blood splattered on my face and shirt.

"Amazing," I muttered. I grinned due to the adrenaline rushing in my body. I could see how the remaining ones shivered a little at the awful sight. They pointed their gun at me as I approached them fearlessly.

"Boss said to keep him alive till he comes," one of the confesed.

"He is too dangerous! He is crazy!" The other shouted.

"But... We won't get our money if we don't follow his orders," they kept on blabbering things to each other as I ran towards one and landed an elbow on his chest to quickly grab his gun and shoot the remaining ones right on the head.

One. Two. Three.

Dead.

Their single mistake ended their life. They Shouldn't have forgotten to tie me up.