Chapter 23: Engagement

Author's POV

Pete woke up from deep slumber. He felt someone's hand caressing his forehead and gently kissing it.

"Mmm," the omega stretched his arms.

"Good morning little one,"

"Hmmm... Morning, what's the time?"

"It's only 6 in the morning, sleep a little more," Vegas pulled the little man further in his arm. Pete blushed.

"Why you so red? You didn't blushed a little when you were moaning my name last night," Vegas received a hard blow on his broad chest.

"Ouch! That hurts babe,"

"Don't call me that!"

"Fine my lovely wife," a teasing kiss landed on the Omega's cheek.

"Tch! We are not married yet!"

"We will soon,"

"Pete..."

"Hmm,"

"Why were you avoiding me before?"

The omega hid his face in the alpha's chest.

"I don't know..."

"Huh? You don't know?"

"Hmm... I still don't know what's happening with my life right now. I didn't planned anything... Anything like this... My mind was going crazy I...I thought I would avoid all this. I didn't had courage to face all this sudden change in my life,"

Vegas almost felt guilty for making this little man's life problematic. He really didn't mean to mark Pete without his consent that day. But now, he promised to love and protect Pete. He doesn't want to create any further problems for this little man.

"Sorry.."

Pete looked up at the man, whose eyes sincerely displayed guilt. He stretched his neck and pecked the alpha's lips. Vegas widened his eyes at Pete's action.

"It's not your fault... That day was just very unpleasant day. Everyone had to pay for it,"

"Still... I couldn't control myself, I am sorry,"

"I am sorry too... For avoiding you... For not clearing up things you," Vegas leaned down and kissed the crown of the little man.

"It's okay, let's start a fresh-"

Vegas was cut off by Pete's rumbling stomach. Vegas laughed.

"Let's get some food shall we?"

Pete blushed and nodded.

---

"Fuck! What do they want?!" Park kicked the coffee table, raging.

"Calm down son, it's fine. Let them have it this time, we will soon defeat those bastards," Pong said nonchalantly.

"But father! At this rate we will lose everything we have!" The bodyguards in the office shuddered.

"Son your Pheromone stinks, just sit down and breathe." Pong said with a cold voice this time.

"Sorry Pa," Park sat down on the couch and sighed.

"Let just Pete get married first, we will have bigger force and weapons together with Theerapanyakuls. You know, they must hate Skulls too since they are drawing every investment towards them," Pong sipped his wine calmly.

"Dad... Are you sure about this marriage? I mean you know it's quite risky... I mean uncle P-"

"Don't mention that man's name! I know what I am doing! You are not experienced enough to order me what to do and what not to!"